Natsu we're having Another!

Hey it's me, I'm just here to say is that this story is close to ending..there'll be two more chapters before I put this story to end.

Four Years Later

Natsu panted heavily, coming off of Lucy and rolling to the side. "Wow.." was all Lucy could say. "Yeah.." Natsu panted.

They looked at each other and held hands, both their rings shining. "Way to spend the evening" Natsu smirked. "Agreed.." the front door was knocked before it was pushed opened. "Shit!" both their eyes widened as they quickly covered their naked bodies with the sheets.

"Mummy daddy..I'm hungry.." Nashi said with a big pout on her face, walking towards her parents.

"Wait Nashi, stay outside, we'll be out in a sec" Lucy said.

Natsu stopped and looked at her panting parents. "Are you guys naked again?" she asked and both Natsu and Lucy looked at each other.

======

The Next Day

"Happy!" Nashi yelled, running in the guild and hugging the exceed. "I've missed you!" she said, squeezing the exceed to death. "Can't...breathe.." Happy choked and she quickly let go. "Sorry! how was the mission with Wendy and Carla?" "It was..good I got alot of fish, you want one?" he dug in his bag, giving Nashi a fish before flying off.

"Thank you Happy!" Nashi smiled, going to eat the fish but it was snatched out of her hands. She looked at the person who snatched it and glared. "Give that back icey" Storm just smirked, holding up the fish. "Does the widdle girl want her fish back.." he said, shaking the fish in his hand.

"Yes now give it!" "Too late" he said before freezing the fish and breaking it in half.

Nashi gasped. "Look..what you've done..." she glared daggers at him. "You wanna go frosting!!" "Bring it princess" then there were a fight.

.

Nashi glared at Storm, both of them sitting in the corner of the guild, facing the wall. "I hate you.." she mumbled. "I hate you too" Storm said with fold arms, staring at the wall.

"I'm sorry but you two have to learn to get along that's why I put you on a time out" Mira said, holding her 5 month old stomach. "But I hate her aunt Mira" Storm said. "He broke my fish!" "Did not!" "Did to you liar!" 

"You guys stop it and face the wall" they obeyed, grumbling.

Natsu looked at his daughter before sighing. He returned to Gray "Looks like our children are getting along quite good" he said. "Yeah..agreed" Gray nodded.

"I said to name it Gajeel!" "I don't wanna name the baby Gajeel, what if it's a girl?!" "Name it Gary or something!" "No Gajeel!" Levy yelled.

"There they go again.." Pantherlily sighed, talking to no one in particular.

Lucy walked in the guild, all smiley and happy making some people watch her wierdly. "Natsu!" Lucy yelled, running up to him. "Yeah Lucy?" Natsu smiled then received something in his hand.

He looked at it and his eyes widened. "Luce!" he looked at his smiling wife "Yes Natsu I'm pregnant" he stood up and hugged her.

"Congrats guys.." Lisanna clapped, sitting next to her boyfriend Bixlow.

"Another baby" "Wow I wonder how Nashi might take the news, where is she?" Lucy asked, excitedly. "Sitting in the corner" Natsu smiled "Again?" Lucy sighed, walking towards her daughter and Storm. "Storm..Nashi..come here" Lucy said with fold arms.

"It was all Storm's fault Happy offered me fish then he came with his bad breath and-" Storm cut her off "Bad breath?! if it's anyone it's you you bi-" he cut himself off, looking nervous.

"What was that Storm?" he looked at his right and saw Juvia there, looking down on him. "Um..n-nothing mummy.." he said, scratching the back of his head. "Let's go by daddy.." "Mummy no- ow ow ow" she pinched his ears, walking away with him. "I don't know who taught you those words, you're in big trouble Storm" "But mummy..a bitch is a dog.." Storm groaned.

"Yeah..mummy?" Nashi asked.

"Well..remember when you told me you wanted a baby brother or sister?" "Yeah?" "Well...mummy's pregnant" "What's that?" Lucy smiled, lifting her off her feet. "I'm gonna have a baby soon" "Really?!" "Yeah" Lucy chuckled then her daughter hugged her.

"Thank you Thank you mummy!" Nashi smiled. "Family hug!" Natsu said, hugging both Lucy and Nashi who giggled.

Evergreen smiled then turned to Elfman "When will we have a baby?" "Don't start"

.

"Everyone, Lucy's having another baby!!" Natsu yelled and the guild cheered.

"I'm gonna have a baby brother! or sister!" Nashi cheered and everyone laughed.

Next is the last chapter..