Yay!!

They broke the hug and Lucy watched him while he did the same to her. "I always loved you Lucy..I was just waiting on the right moment, that explains why I get jealous when guys get attracted to you.." Lucy smiled "I love you too" "So does that mean I get the chance to finally kiss you?" Natsu whispered and the blonde nodded.

He caressed both her cheeks and slowly leaned his head in but being impatient, Lucy brought his head in and kissed him. He kissed her back and held her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist while he walked them to the bed. Lucy quickly broke the kiss "But I'm pregnant" "No worries it's perfectly safe and now..it's time I finally claim you as mine.." Lucy smiled and kissed him deeply.

And then they made love to each other...

The Next Day

"Wow" all the girls said in unison when Lucy finished told them what happened yesterday "Finally.." Mira stood up "Everyone Natsu and Lucy are finally together!!" the guild cheered "Really?" Gray turned to Natsu who was smiling "Yeah.." "Finally" Juvia said with a smile.
"So what happened?" Gray asked "Let's just say we got together and end of story" "Oh well that hickey on your neck is telling me otherwise, is that why Lucy has on your scarf, because you gave her alot that she has to block it up?" Gray smirked.
"Shut it you cow"

"So why do you have on Natsu's scarf?" Lisanna asked "It's chilly and it's the only thing besides Natsu that can keep me warm" Lucy said "I hear you miss" Levy smirked.
"I'm so happy for you guys" Erza smiled "And I also saw Jellal passed by with his group" Erza raised her brow "Really?" Lucy nodded "Oh..okay" the red head smiled.

The little girl who was eaves dropping by the guild door gasped then ran away from the guild and towards home crying. She ran through the streets but by accident, ran into a guy and fell on her butt.

Jeffry looked down at the blonde and helped pick her up "You should be more carefu- why are you crying?" he asked "Didn't you heard the news...my husband cheated on me with Lucy Heartfilia!" she cried.

"Wait what? what's your name?" "My name is Chelsea" "What happened?" "Natsu and Lucy are together and..I..can't get to have his babies.." she sobbed then ran pass him and all the way home.
Jeffry dropped the bouquet of flowers on the ground. "It..no no no no no no no!!" he ran towards the guild.

==========

"Lucy!!" Lucy jumped and everyone watched the panting Jeffry that walked towards her "What is he doing here?" Gray asked "I have no idea but I can beat him up if you want" Natsu said looking at Lucy. "No Natsu"

"Hey.." Lucy said awkwardly while rubbing her arm. "Is it true?! you agree to be this asshole's girlfriend?!" Natsu chuckled.

"Something funny over there?" Jeffry glared at Natsu "Yeah..you" he heard someone said behind him then he turned to see Erza "Excuse me?" he glared at her "I don't want you near my friend Lucy" Erza said with fold arms. "Me too" he looked at Levy "You guys can't tell me that, it's Lucy" Jeffry then turned to Lucy "Natsu explained to me what happened...and..I don't think we should be friends again..I'm sorry" Lucy said.

"So you're believing Natsu over me? your husband?" "Husband?" Lucy asked "You'll regret this, you guys will all regret this!!" Jeffry yelled then walked towards the exit.

"That guy seriously has problems.."