Push Baby Push!!

"NATSU!!!!" Lucy screamed then fall flat on her bed, she tried getting up but couldn't, she felt weak. "AHH!!" she screamed in pain while clutching her stomach. "Natsu!!!" "Ahh! Natsu Natsu Natsu!!!!" she screamed.

.

"I'm coming Lucy!!" Natsu yelled, running down the streets through the rain. "Natsu I'll help you reach faster come on" the flying exceed took hold of his vest, lifting him up in the air "Good job Happy now let's go to Lucy's quick!!" Natsu yelled "Aye sir!!" he flew them towards Lucy's apartment at full speed. "I'm coming Lucy!!" Natsu yelled.

"Ahhh!!!! it's hurting me!!!" they heard a voice screamed then Lucy's apartment came into view. "Happy!!" "Aye!" they both flew through the window and stopped when they both landed on the ground. "Natsu!!" he turned to Lucy who was clutching her stomach "N-nashi!! she's coming!!" she screamed in pain and he quickly went to her side. "Lucy!"

"Come on, to the guild!!" he held her hand "Natsu...I can't move.." Lucy panted, groaning in pain.

"Don't worry I gotcha" he lift her up and held her bridal style. "Happy! to the guild at full speed" "Aye!" he took hold of Natsu's vest and flew out the window with him and Lucy.

"Ahh!! you guys are heavy!!" "Shut up Happy!!!" Lucy yelled.

The Guild

"Ten more minutes and the guild's going to be closed" Mira said to the fellow guild members while wiping the counter. Juvia sighed who sat by the stood infront of Mira. "You guys still aren't talking?" the white hair mage asked "No.." the blue hair mage groaned "And I'm a month pregnant" she whispered. "Wait..so Gray never apologized to you?" Mira asked "No..and that's all it takes an apology but I guess...he really doesn't want me.." Juvia looked down and Mira glared in Gray's direction.

Gray sat by a table with Gajeel and Levy.

"You're an idiot Gray" Gajeel said "Tonight is not the night Gajeel..and I know, now can you stop with the insults?" Gajeel rolled his eyes "You can't tell me what to do" "Juvia needs your help Gray, she can't go through her pregnancy all alone" Levy said.

"Yeah yeah..I know.." Gray mumbled.

"AHHH!!!!" everyone heard screaming then the guild's door was kicked open and Natsu ran in with Lucy. "You guys the baby's coming!!" he yelled and everyone looked shocked and surprised. "You guys we need help!!" Natsu shouted then Lucy screamed in pain again.

Mira looked at her sister and Kinana "Come on guys! Natsu come on let's go to the infirmary!" Mira ran from the bar and towards the infirmary room, along with the two she called and Natsu who carried a crying Lucy. Gray looked at Gajeel and Levy who stood up and ran after them, along with the little of guild members that were still in the guild.

Gray just stood there sighing by his table.

========

Natsu dropped Lucy on the infirmary bed and everyone gathered around. "No No guys, you gotta get out!" Mira yelled, pushing out the rest of guild members and shutting the door in their faces.

"Natsu..it hurts.." Lucy groaned in pain and Natsu immediately went by her side and held her hand in his. "Lisanna, I want you to bring a bowl of warm water along with cloth and Kinana..wait hold on" Mira walked to the infirmary door and opened it to see the guild members there with worry faces. "Lucy's about to give birth so I want someone to go inform Porlysica (Sorry but..idk if that is how her name is spelt) right away!" "I'll do it, come on!" Levy ran away, taking Gajeel's hand.

Mira walked back inside and closed the door. "Mira..this can't wait...she's coming out.." Lucy groaned and her eyes widened "AHhh!!" she cried in pain. "It's gonna be okay...Mira what are we going to do!!" Natsu yelled. "I guess we can't wait for Porlysica anymore, she's gonna give birth" Lisanna came back with the bowl filled with warm water and a cloth. "Do we have blankets Kinana?" Mira asked "Um..yeah I-" "Go get one!" "Okay!" she ran off and out the door.

"Okay now Lucy are you ready? are you comfortable in this position?" "Yes Mira now shut up and let's get this baby out of me!!!" Lucy yelled and squeezed Natsu's hand tight.

5 minutes later..

"Okay...this is how this thing goes..5 seconds push, 2 seconds rest you got this?" Lucy nodded while she panted "Yes..yes.." she looked at Natsu who smiled at her "Let's get Nashi out shall we?" she smiled back "Yeah.."

"Okay now..Push!!" Lucy squeezed her eyes shut as she pushed with all her might "AHHH!!!" she screamed in pain, squeezing Natsu's hand tight. "Don't worry Luce..the pain will be over soon.." Natsu whispered in her ear before he kissed her temple.

"Rest!" Lucy layed back down on the bed panting heavily.

"1...2..Push!!" "Ahhh!!!"

"Ahh!!" everyone cringed from Lucy's screams "Wow..so that means you'll be going through the same amount of pain Lucy's going through" Elfman said, looking at Juvia who gulped "I..I guess.."

Macao bit his nails nervously "I hope she's doing fine..and where is Makarov in a time like this?" "He's out on a meeting Dad" Romeo said, pressing his ears against the door.

"Ahhh!!!"

"I can't hear this.." Wakaba said, blocking his ears. "You're so not manly.." Elfman said annoyed who also blocked his ears. "Get her out of me!!!" Lucy screamed again.

Inside

"I can see the head Lucy! you're doing great! keep pushing!!" Mira yelled. "1...2..Push!!" Lisanna yelled. "I..I can't.." Lucy cried "It's too much-" Natsu cut her off. "Lucy ignore the pain..Nashi wants out, you can do it Lucy, I'm right here and I ain't going no where okay.." she glared at him "This is all your fault you jerk!!" she yelled.

"Females normally say that.." Mira sweat dropped. "Ahhh!!!!" was the finally scream she gave out before they all heard a baby's cry throughout the room.

"It's a girl.." Mira said then Kinana rushed in the room with a blanket. Lisanna dipped the cloth in the warm water and helped cleaned the bloody baby who was crying.

Lucy panted heavily, smiling when they wrapped her baby in a white blanket. "Awe..." Mira sniffled, bouncing the baby girl in her arms. "She..she looks just like her mother.." Mira cried and Lisanna sweat dropped "I think Lucy wants her baby Mira.." Mira looked at Lucy with teary eyes and giggled.

"Here you go Lucy.." she passed the baby to the tired Lucy. Lucy giggled while tears rolled down her eyes as she stared at her baby girl who had a little strand of pink hair. The baby stared at her mother then Natsu. "She's beautiful Luce.." Natsu whispered. "Do you want to hold your daughter Natsu?" Lucy asked and he nodded. She passed the baby to him and he stood up, staring down at the baby.

"I'm.." Lucy whispered before her eyes shut close. "Don't worry she's just resting" Mira cried while hugging Lisanna.

"Hey Nashi.." Natsu whispered, rocking the baby in his arms. Nashi stared at him before her small mouth opened as she gave out a small yawn. Natsu couldn't held back his tears of joy. "I'm your father.." he whispered, a tear running down his eye as he bit his lip.

Nashi continued to stare at him before she gave out a small toothless smile. Natsu giggled with teary eyes. "I love you Nashi..." he whispered then  kissed her small forehead. "I love you so much.."

"Um..should I let the rest in?" Kinana asked but he didn't pay attention, the only thing that got his attention was his baby girl.

"Nashi.."