The Guild's Party (Part One)

"I can't go" Lucy said then threw the dress on the bed "Nothing can fit me" she was so frustrated, she wanted to wear a nice simple dress but no, her belly was too big she couldn't fit in any. "I'm so frustrated.." the blonde sighed and sat down on her bed.
She received a knock on her window and Natsu jumped in "Lucy you- why aren't you dressed yet?" Happy came in a second after "Yeah, why are you just in a towel?" the exceed asked.

Both him and Natsu wore red shirts and black pants, they looked great for Lucy's opinion.

"I'm not going" "Why?" they asked in unison "I'm too fat" Happy giggled at her while Natsu walked towards the blonde. "Lucy you have to go, everyone's already there and expecting to see us, especially you" "Yeah but I can't fit in any dress, my belly has gotten bigger and all the dresses I wear are too tight, I can't breathe properly in them" "Oh..that sucks..but you don't have to wear a dre-" she cut him off "I do, all the girls are wearing dresses and I'll be the odd one wearing none"

Natsu thought for a second "Hmm.." he rubbed his chin "I'll be right back! come on Happy!!" "Aye!" they both ran towards the window and jumped out.

"What was that all about?"

========================

"Gray-sama we're gonna be late for the party!" Juvia said, rushing out the bathroom and to their room since she officially moved in with him. Gray walked in a second later with a towel wrapped around his waist. "And do we have to go?" she turned to him "Yes" "Why don't we just stay home and have some fun" he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"N-no Gray-sama..we're.." she started heating up again then unwrapped his arms from around her waist "As much as I want to right now..we can't, alot of people want us there" "But-" "No buts..we're going tonight..and I promise...once we reach back home.." she walked towards him "I'll do anything you want Gray-sama.." she whispered in his ear making him shiver.

"Fine.." he groaned and she cheered. "Come on now..let's hurry up"

=======================

Levy was walking on the streets towards the guild. She was really in a hurry but stopped when someone held her shoulder. "You walk too fast" a voice grumbled then she turned to her right to see Gajeel. "Gajeel?" "Yeah" "What are you-" "That's a stupid question you're about to ask because I'm heading to the guild as well" "Oh.." he wore a simple shirt and pants, he also put his hair down which was for Levy's opinion, handsome.

"Well I'm heading to the guild too" "Duh.." she glared at him as the two walked towards the guild.

=======================

"Mira your food really hit the spot" a man said handing Mira the plate "Why thank you, Kinana help Lisanna take some orders!!" Mira shouted over the loud music "Okay!" she heard her said. Mira sighed "Where are you guys.." she grumbled.

The guild was decorated, and Mira made sure there was a big space in the middle of the guild for mages to dance on, early on today, she got a little help with the balloons from her brother Elfman and Macao along with Wakaba.

"Mira are you okay?" she turned around to see Wendy there dressed in a green dress, stopping above her knee and her hair was tied in a one, she looked adorable. Mira smiled "Yeah, could you take Romeo's order over there" she pointed at a table where Wakaba and Macao along with his son Romeo was sitting on, looking bored as ever.

"Oh..." Wendy blushed "Okay Mira" she smiled then walked off towards Romeo's table.

"I'm a man!!" Elfman shouted over the mic but received a tap behind his head. He groaned then glared at Evergreen "Tell me you didn't mean to do that" he grumbled. "Oh I did and you know what for"