Seriously?

The Next Day

7:30 am

"Natsu..slow down.." Lucy groaned, trying her best to catch up with Natsu. "Come on Lucy, don't be so slow!" "Stop walking so fast!" Happy who was busy flying, only rolled his eyes at them.

"Can you guys be any more annoying.." the exceed groaned.

"It's Natsu...Natsu slow down, Nashi's in good hands" "How do you know.."

.

"Hey...hey...hey!" Nashi groaned, opening her eyes to stare directly at dark blue eyes. "What.." "Time for breakfast you dummy" Storm said, coming off of her and walking towards the door. "Hey..friends don't call each other dummies" "I can call you whatever I want" was Storm's last words before he walked out the room, closing the door.

Nashi sighed in annoyance before sitting up and getting off of bed.

She scratched her head before opening the door and walking out, her feet moving the clear string. And then she got splashed by cold icey water. Nashi gasped, her mouth forming an o shape.

She looked down at her soaked clothes then up when she heard Storm laughing. "Haha!" he gave her a thumbs up before running off. "Storm I'm gonna kill you!" Nashi yelled, running after him.

.

Juvia groaned in her sleep when she heard a noise downstairs. "Mm.." Gray's eyes popped open when he heard a broken glass. "What the" he sat up on bed and looked around the room. "Storm.." he groaned, getting out of bed.

Gray ran out the room and downstairs.

"Ahh! Storm you idiot!" "Haha!! you can't catch me.." a familiar voice sang.

Gray grit his teeth then walked in the kitchen where the noises were coming from. He gasped at the scene before him. The kitchen was a mess, there were broken plates on the floor, the widows broken and there he saw his son being chased by Nashi who kept throwing fire balls at him, the fire ruining the kitchen. "Oh my..god.." Gray whispered before he boiled in rage.

"STORM AND NASHI!!!!!"

.

"This is all your fault you idiot" Nashi said, sitting on the couch while Storm faced the wall. Storm rolled his eyes "Shut up" he said then they heard footsteps coming their way. "I can't believe you guys, you ruined the kitchen?" Juvia asked, completely angry. "Aunt it was all Storm's fau-" Juvia cut Nashi off "Don't bother.." with that the blue hair mage walked back in the kitchen.

Nashi looked down, feeling sad. She never wanted to disappoint her family, especially Juvia, because she was her favourite. Storm looked in Nashi's direction and his face expression changed. "Uh..Nashi?" "Not now.." Nashi whispered, quickly covering her eyes with her hands. "Wow.." this was the first time Storm saw Nashi cry.

Nashi's shoulders shook each time she took a breath. She was crying silently in her palms. "Um..Nashi.." seeing her in this state made Storm sad. "Look I'm.." just then the front door was pushed opened and there Natsu came in, panting heavily.

"Nashi" the fire dragon slayer said, walking in the living room to see his daughter there on the couch, crying.

"Nashi" he ran towards her and held her shoulder "Baby, are you okay, what happened? who made you cry, did Gray do anything?" Nashi shook her head.

"Nashi look at me"

"No..''

"Natsu, don't just run into people's homes like that you could've-" Lucy stopped, seeing her husband hugging their crying daughter. "What's wrong?" Lucy asked, walking up to them.

"I don't know, Nashi won't tell me" Natsu then looked at Storm and gave him a 'what happened' look. Storm sighed, looking down "This is all my fault..I'm sorry Mr. Dragneel, sir" "Why is she crying Storm?" Lucy asked.

"I pranked her this morning so she got angry and chased me and..then we ruined the kitchen and mom and dad are pissed" Storm explained. "Oh.." Lucy walked up to them and held Nashi's face, wanting her to face her.

"Aunt Juvia is angry at me.." Nashi cried, facing her mother with teary eyes.

"She is?" Natsu asked and Nashi nodded, burying her face in her father's scarf. "Can we go home.." she cried, hugging her father.

"Hey guys, you want some.." Gray stopped once he saw Natsu and the others. "Oh, you guys came" he said with the fold of his arms then he looked at Nashi who was crying on her father's shoulder.

"Why is she crying?" Gray asked.

"She thinks Juvia hates her" Lucy said "I wanna go home..." Nashi whispered in her father's ear. "Okay.." Natsu said, holding on to his daughter before standing up.

"We gotta go" Natsu said, walking towards the door with Nashi, who held on to him, burying her face in his neck.

"But-" "We gotta go now Luce, come on Happy"

When the three walked out the door, Lucy turned to Gray with a nervous smile "So.."

"How much do we owe you for the kitchen?"