Juvia Fullbuster

In the picture above, just pretend that her belly looks big in the photo, couldn't get one with her pregnant in a wedding dress..sorry..

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh I can't do this..I'm nervous.." Juvia whispered, fanning herself. "I'm sweating Lucy I'm sweating!!" Juvia panicked, standing up to look at herself in the mirror.

"Juvia calm down..it's gonna be alright it's okay to be nervous" Lucy chuckled, having her hair do by Scorpio. "Yeah.,Lucy's right, you just need to calm down and study your vows" Mira said, dressed in a light blue silky dress, stopping inches above her knee and some blue heels. "Anyways Juvia, you look beautiful by the way" Erza smiled, grabbing the bride and making her sit back down on the chair.

"Put your lips together so I can add on some lipgloss to have your lip all shiny and pretty" Juvia obeyed while the requip mage did her make up for her.

"Looks like someone is in a great mood this morning" Lisanna giggled.

"How can I not be in a good mood, my friend is getting married" Erza said. "Hmm..okay I hear you Erza.." Erza looked at her giving her a confused look.

"This looks great Scorpio" Lucy smiled, watching her reflection in the mirror.

"I'm so so n-nervous..I feel I might fall when I walk down the aisle.." Juvia mumbled. "Don't you worry Juvia, you'll do fine.." Lucy smiled, putting on make up but stopped when she heard her baby crying outside where everyone were all gathered. Lucy turned to the girls and gave them a look.

"I gotta-" Juvia cut her off "No! No! Lucy if you leave..I'll faint!" Juvia panted "Lisanna go get me some water please" "On it" "Juvia calm down.." Lucy smiled, holding the mage's shoulders. Juvia continued to hold her stomach. "Where's your vows?" Lucy asked "In my hand why?" "Can I see them-" "No you'll see them after I'm married"

"Come on you guys..five more minutes.." Mira said, jumping up and down.

"O-oh my gosh!" "Juvia take deep breaths.." Lucy said.

"We gotta get prepared to walk down the aisle girls..who's going first?" Mira asked. "It's you first, then Erza then Lucy, that's all" Juvia said, taking her cup of water from Lisanna "Thanks" "You welcome, now Levy come on we gotta go take our seats!" Lisanna grabbed the script mage's hand and ran off with her. "Kill it Juvia!" Levy gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm melting again.." Juvia whined.

"Girls..flowers.." Mira said, holding four bouquets of flowers but Juvia's was bigger. It was simple light blue flowers. "Right...you look..beautiful.." Lucy said, smiling at the bride before her.

Juvia stood up, showing a nervous smile.

======

"I'm nervous as hell.." Gray mumbled, showing a nervous smile to Natsu who stood besides him along with Gajeel who showed a sour face and Laxus. "I don't know why I'm here.." Gajeel grumbled. "Just shut up" Gray said, standing next to the priest.

He started sweating when the music game on.

Makarov chuckled "They grow up so fast.." he smiled then looked at Nashi that was busy bouncing on Wendy's lap. "Though..Lucy was to marry first..what's taking that idiot so long to propose.."

.

"Gosh the music! Mira!" "I gotta walk down the aisle first, Lucy prepare yourself" Mira said before walking out. Erza looked down, fixing her dress. "Do I look aright Lucy?" Erza asked and Lucy gave her a thumbs up.

Everyone turned to look at Mira who walked down the aisle with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Mira looked ahead and smiled, continuing to walk and when she was a good distant away Erza took her role.