Chapter 65 | Clarity

Mitch's POV

"I should go Jackson." I say as he stumbles towards a man he met 10 minutes ago.

He turns to face me and gives me 2 thumbs up so I took it as I could leave.

I wasn't even 12 yet, and I didn't even drink. That's a surprise.

I walked out of the bar, pulling out my phone to check if I had any messages from Scott.

Nope...

I call an uber and I went straight home just in case he was lonely. 

Alex is with him, he's fine.

"Thank you." I say once the car pulled up by the apartment.

"Okay." the driver said. I shoot him a glare as I got out of the uber.

Rude much?

Once I reached the door of the apartment, I immediately noticed Alex's shoes by the door. So I frown as I open the door.

I walk into the living room to find that it was empty, so I let out a sigh as I walked towards my room. But I could hear shouting from Scott's room and it didn't sound friendly.

I knock on his door as I hear them shush each other.

"Is that fucking Mitchell? Get him in here." I hear Alex's voice.

What the fuck is happening?

Scott's POV

"Hey Alex." I say as I invited him in.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked as he leans in to kiss me.

"Alex... I really don't. I love you. I do. But, I don't think we go well together. We just don't know enough about each other, and we just don't go well as a couple. I'm sorry, but I'm brea-"

"No." He said calmly.

"What the hell do you mean by 'no?'" 

He can't just say no. What type of fucking reaction is that to a break-up?

He pulls me into my own room and took a picture of Mitch and I in a picture frame.

"Is it because of him? Because of Mitchell? You're kidding." He starts raising his voice as he throws the picture frame onto the ground.

"Alex!" I shout, no longer feeling guilty.

"He has no right to split us up. We ha-"

"He isn't splitting us up Alex! I'm breaking up with you because I don't feel like we should be together anymore." I say wanting him out of the house.

"You fucking asshole. The night we had sex, and you said you love me. You screamed my name." He shouts at me.

"I-I don't remember Alex. I don't." I shout back.

I thought you were Mitch...

"So we do it now and we re create that okay?" He screams, but I could hear that he was about to cry.

The guilt comes washing back.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Mitch?

"Is that fucking Mitchell? Get him in here." Alex says loudly, glaring into my eyes.

"What are you going to do Alex? Stop." I say as I block his way to the door.

"I just want to talk. Understand? Okay get out of my way." He says as he slips past me and opens the door. 

Mitch was standing there, seemingly sober but he had a scared expression on his face.

"W-What's happening?" He asks softly.

Awh...

"Get in." Alex says as he impatiently waits for Mitch to cautiously walk into the room.

"Scott, what the hell is happe-"

"What happened that night Mitchell? Tell him." Alex says. I watched as his fist clenched then unclenched.

Alex is hiding something.

"Y-You had s-sex."

The bracelet.

"Mitch." I say softly, seeing him physically relax as he looked me in the eyes, "then why was your bracelet on my bed, under the sheets, after that night?"

"I-I-"

"What bracelet?" Alex's voice louder than both of Mitch and mine combined.

I ignored him.

"I... I'm sorry." Mitch said as he looked down.

It then hit me...

I had sex with the most gorgeous boy ever.