Chapter 16 | Kissed

Scott's POV

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kirstie suggested when we were all sitting in a circle. I was sitting with Alex and Kevin and I nodded furiously.

"Okay. I'll go first." Alex said smiling, "Scott, truth or dare?"

Dammit...

"Uhm. Truth." I said uncomfortably. I'm not ready to embarrass myself in front of everyone.

Alex paused to think for a minute before smirking. Oh no...

"Have you ever self-masturbated?" Alex said smirking. What the hell... Uhm... Well this is awkward...

"Uh... yeah..." I said feeling a blush rise up to my cheeks, when everyone 'oo-ed'. I took another glup of beer before asking Esther.

"Esther. Truth or dare?" I asked quickly, hoping to get everyone off my back.

"Dare." Esther said with a huge smile. She obviously already had some alcohol affecting her.

"Okay. Uhm..." I thought for a bit before coming up with one.

"Kiss Avi on the lips for one second." I say smiling.

"THAT'S INCEST." Avi shouts at me. I smirk back trying to suppress a laugh.

"Come here big bro." Esther said before crawling to Avi and giving him a quick peck on the lips before furiously blushing a sitting back in the circle, making Avi glare at me.

"Hey. Would you rather have your sister kiss one of your friends?" I ask him and he thought about it before nodding.

"Mitch, Truth or dare?" Esther asks pointing at Mitch dramatically. Oh this will be interesting.

Mitch's POV

"Mitch, Truth or dare?" Esther asks pointing at me. Shit. Shit. No.

"Uhm. Truth?" I say hoping she will give me an easy one.

"Oh my god I have a perfect one." Esther says immediately. Oh no...

"Has Scomiche ever kissed?"

When does words flew out of her mouth, my jaw clenched and I just frowned.

"OH MY GOD! I KNOW! CAN I SAY THE STORY?" Kirstie says jumping up and down.

"Yeah sure..."Esther says.

"They kissed when we were like 13. Spin the bottle!" Kirstie says laughing.

"I didn't even know Mitch was gay then." Scott says laughing, "But now I wonder how I never guessed..."

I just frowned a little, not wanting to think about how good it was. It was amazing. If only I could do that everyday...

Everyone started laughing at Scott's response, not noticing my quietness. I just slowly shuffled out of the circle when they continued to play truth or dare.

After a few more hours, everyone went back to their hotel rooms and I couldn't help but say it. It was the only thing that was on my mind. And I said it.

Scott's POV

When Mitch finally got me to sober up, we went back to the hotel.

When I was taking off my socks, I heard Mitch say something.

"What was that Michelle?" I asked.

"I kinda liked it you know." Mitch said quietly.

"Liked, what?" I asked confused.

"The kiss." Mitch stated with no emotion whatsoever.

"Oh" was all I could get out. He liked it. What is that suppose to mean?

"Shit." I heard him mutter before he looked up at me. "Hey, Scottie, let's order room service."

I hesitated before nodding.

He went to the hotel phone, and the menu to start ordering. I just sat there.

Wait. He liked it. Does that just mean I'm a good kisser? Or does he...likes me? No that's impossible. No.

"I'm done. Scottie, you okay?"

"No. Not really." I felt myself saying. Am I suppose to just pretend that never happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K reads! You guys are amazing :D

I love it when you guys comment on my chapters, I love replying to them.

:)

Well, thank you guys again...

Byeee

~Lynn