Chapter 4 | Wyatt

Time skip: Next Morning

Scott's POV

"And upload." I said to myself, clicking the upload button on the screen. "MARY, IT'S UPLOADING!" I shouted so Mitch could hear from his room.

"Good." Mitch walks out with Wyatt in his arms. "We need to play with our baby before leaving for MONTHS." He puts Wyatt in my face before dropping him on my lap.

He grabbed some treats from the shelf and sat next to me. We connected the ends of our feet to make a little diamond shape and put Wyatt in the middle. Wyatt ran to Mitch knowing he had treats.

"Wyatt loves Mommy most, doesn't he?" Mitch said in a baby voice before feeding him a treat.

"Hey! That's unfair, you had treats..." I said and pouted like a little kid. Mitch laughed at me and threw the treats at me, which obviously went everywhere. Wyatt immediately started getting excited and ran to eat them.

"That's your fault" I said frowning.

"Awh Stephanie, don't be sad that your own child doesn't like you" Mitch teased and stood up. I crossed my arms and stood up.

"If my own child doesn't love me than WHO WILL?" I shouted the end dramatically.

"I will of course" Mitch said way too quietly before picking Wyatt up. Was I suppose to hear that?

"Mitchie-" I started.

'Ringg' The door bell cut me off.

"Who's that?" Mitch asked, walking up to the door with Wyatt in his arms, "Were you expecting anyone?"

"No, I don't think so." I opened the door.

"Hey guys!" Alex.

Mitch's POV

Why the hell is Alex here?

"Hey Alex." Scott walked forward giving him a hug. I frowned slightly, but forced a smile on.

"Hey Alex." I said with a smile.

"Hey Scott. Mitch." Alex said taking his shoes off and going into our apartment.

"Uh. Sorry, but why are you here?" I said, trying not to be rude.

"Oh, aren't you guys going off for tour?" Alex asked with a confused expression.

"Shit, I forgot. Mitchie, he's here to pick up Wyatt." Scott said turning to me.

"Right." I said nodding. I hug Wyatt a little tighter, not wanting to let my baby go.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning, so I asked if he could come pick him up a day before." Scott said taking Wyatt away from me.

Now, I frowned visibly.

"It's okay, we'll Skype Wyatt, Alex will take good care of him" Scott said hugging me sideways. I smiled knowing I was in contact with Scott.

"Yeah, I'll take care of him" Alex said with Wyatt in his arms.

We stood there in a silence that I was not comfortable in.

"So, uhm. I should go?" Alex broke the silence.

"No, Alex, stay for lunch?" Scott asked hopefully while letting go of our comfortable hug. Why do I feel jealous?  THEY are just friends. WE are just... friends. Okay, I officially hate that word.

"Uh, okay." Alex said smiling.

That wasn't planned.

"Is that okay Mitchie?" Scott asked.

No. It's not.

"Sure." I said breathing out. I put on a fake smile but it looked real enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the shorter chapter and about posting so late, my school has just started so, from now on I will be posting once a week :) At least I'll try.

Thanks :D