Chapter 51 | Blind

Mitch's POV

I woke up the next day thinking Scott was next to me, but turns out he wasn't.

I frowned before checking my phone. I had a text from Scott.

Mr Grassi-Hoying <3: I went out with Alex, hopefully things will work out. Love you.

That damn name I gave him. I should change it. After going into the contacts and changing his name, I walked myself to starbucks to get my daily coffee but when I arrived...

Of fucking course.

Scolex is there. I turn and immediately went the other way.

I walked all the way to fucking starbucks for nothing. Stupid Alex. Stupid Scott. Fucking assholes.

I did the next thing I thought about.

"Kirst?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I wanna come over."

Scott's POV

"So you're saying you are willing to do anything so that we are together again?" Alex asks as he smiles at me.

"We never really broke up but I want to become a better boyfriend." I say reaching my hand out to place on his.

"Yeah? So does that mean you spend less time with Mitch." he said looking at me innocent eyes.

"Lex, he's my best friend. But I promise to spend more time with you."

Why don't my best friend and boyfriend not get along?

"Do you want to come over? It's still pretty early... When does your work start?"

"In 2 hours. I have time."

Mitch's POV

"Are you sure you aren't just mad because you are getting jealous? Because, its a pretty bad excuse to be mad..."

"What... No, no, no. I'm getting over him for goodness sake. I gave him the cartier bracelet back and everything."

I can't be jealous. I need to accept the fact that Scott has a boyfriend. No. I have already accepted the fact that Scott has a boyfriend. I mean I al-

"You what?" Kirstie looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked looking behind me for a second but only saw Olaf and Pascal cuddled together.

"Mitch. Why the hell did you give him the cartier bracelet back?"

"Because he obviously isn't in love with me."

"He gave it to you."

I sighed, "too late now... I sorta miss it." My hand went to rub my wrists.

Kirstie let out a sigh and mumbled, "Can you guys be anymore blind?"

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I ask glaring at her.

"Nothing. Nothing. At. All." She sighs before giving me a small smile, "do you want some coffee since you didn't get starbucks?"

"Oh, please..." I said standing up and going into her kitchen to grab a mug.

I looked around hoping to find the little coffee packets.

"Uhm... Kirst? Where's the coffee?"

"Wow... You're blind not only in love but in coffee. Mitch, I thought I brought you up better." She teased giving me a soft hip bump.

I-I'm not blind in l-love. I know how it feels like... Trav...

"Mitch? I was joking." She said as she put down two cups of coffee.

"I know." I give her a smile as she hands me a cup.

"I love you Kirst."

"I love you too Mitchy... Cuddle?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :)

This is a bit of a filler chapter but I promise it will get good s**n.

Thank you to all of you for reading :D

~Lynn
Tumblr:Penta-fruits