Chapter 18 | Bang Bang

Time Skip: Near the end of tour

Scott's POV

"Scott!"

I turn and I see Alex waving at me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked before sipping some coffee I just bought.

"Nothing much, about to get ready for the dinner tonight. The whole gang huh?" He said pressing the elevator lift button.

"Yeah. That'll be fun, Kate, Esther, Mario, the whole to Pentatonix, some friends..." I said smiling at the thought.

"Yeah hm... Also...I..." He paused when the elevator door opened. We both walked inside, and pressed our levels and I waited for him to continue his sentence. But, he didn't.

"Alex..." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You were about to say something."

"Oh, it's nothing." He said, "Okay, this is my floor, I'll see you later." He waved and walked out.

Okay?

I shook my head before walking out of the elevator and opening the door to Mitch and I's room. When I opened the door, the corridor filled with music, and I heard Mitch singing along to it.

Mitch was on his phone, lying on our bed, and he didn't hear me come in, so I slowly sneaked up on him.

"Bang bang into the room, I know you want it."He sang softly.

"BANG BANG ALL OVER YOU." I scream before jumping on top of him and wrapping my arms around him.

"WHAT THE FU- SCOTTLAND RICHARD HOYING" He shrieks trying to break out from my 'embrace'.

"Hi babe." I said smiling, "You sound great."

"I hate you."

"You don't mean that."

"You're annoying."

"You love that about me."

"You mean nothing to me."

Ouch, that hurt. 

"That's not true."

"How do you know that for sure?"

"I just do."

"Prove it." 

I unwrap my arms around him and I walk out the door, hoping he would come after me. I turn the corner and I stand there waiting. After awhile, I hear a door open and close. I press myself against the wall a bit more.

"Scottney?"

I smile. Case closed. Maybe if I just stay for a little longer...

"Scott, I know you are somewhere, please come out." He pleaded, I could hear that he was about to cry. It took all the willpower i hsd to not answer.

"Scottie, I love you... Please?" That's what I wanted to hear.

"I love you too Mitchie." I say coming out of my hiding spot. He runs to me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry." He says into my shoulder. I hug him back before pulling him away. He was crying.

"Awh, baby, don't cry..." I say wiping a tear that fell. I pull him back into the hotel room and sit him down.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a horrible friend." He mumbled facing down.

"That's not true, Mitchie. What happened? You are never that easy to break down like this." I ask cautiously, lifting his chin up to meet my eyes.

"I just... I... I thought you would leave me for...I thought you would leave me." He said. For..? Don't push it. Let him tell you what he wants to tell you.

"I would never leave you Mitch. Never." I say kissing his forehead and wiping the rest of his tears away.

"Oh god, I'm such an idiot." He says rubbing his eyes.

"You are not an idiot." 

He smiles and hugs me tighter. I did nothing to complain. I had nothing to complain about. I loved every moment of it.

~

Mitch's POV

"You guys finally decided to show up." Kate shouted at us from across the room.

We were in a larger room room than the rest of the restaurent. Two huge round tables in the middle of the room and paintings hung on every wall.

"Yeah, we were...held back." Scott said smiling abit. I could feel a blush quickly rise.

No one seemed to notice though.

"LET'S EAT!" Alex shouted dragging Scott to the table further from the door. I followed and sat next to Scott with Alex on the other side.

I sighed softly, not loud enough for anyone to notice but on cue, Scott placed his hand on my thigh. He knows exactly what to do whenever even if he doesn't notice doing it. Oh god, I sound like a teenage schoolgirl...

~

"I'm going to the bathroom." Scott leaned to my ear and whispered.

"You want me to come with you?"

"No it's fine."

"Okay, careful not to flush your pants down the drain." I joked.

"Yes mom..." he whined.

"I'll go with you, I got to do something anyways."Alex said standing up. I shook my head slightly before starting to talk to Avi.

After 10 minutes, Scott came back, looking a little frustrated.

"What took you so long?" I whispered.

"Nothing."

What happened?

"Are you okay?"

He breathed in and said, " Yeah."

Why don't I believe you Scottie? Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! I'M BACK :)

I made this chapter a little longer for you all since I missed the last two weeks.

Hope you enjoy thiss, more drama to come...

~Lynn