Chapter 47 | Boyfriend

Scott's POV

I tried to ignore it.

I really did.

But it wasn't my fault that his giggles kept ringing in my ear despite the loud bass shaking the ground.

"Hey babe?" I ask.

"Yeah Scottie?" Alex replies grabbing my waist.

"Go find Jake to hang with him for a bit. I haven't seen him around." I say pushing him back.

"Noo..." He whined, "I wanna stay with you..."

Shit.

"Well... Can you go get me a drink?" I ask hoping to distract him for a bit.

His face brightened at the sound of me getting drunk.

"I thought you didn't want to get tipsy, because you needed to drive that slut back." He sneered swaying a bit.

What. The. Fuck..?

He's drunk. He doesn't mean it.

"Alex, go get drinks." I said with a low voice in to his ear which caused him to giggle and go off.

I sighed.

Does my boyfriend really hate my best friend?

I turn around to see Mitch leaned up against this guy that was bigger, muscle-wise. But I was definitely taller than him.

So I walked over and tapped this guy's shoulder.

"Sorry... But I think you're dancing with my boyfriend." I said giving him a sweet smile as I looked down on him the best I could.

"Aren't you Scott Hoying? Alex's boyfriend?" He asks smirking.

Well... Shit.

"Uh. No. You got the wrong person." I said glaring at him before getting a hold on Mitch as I tried to get away.

"Well, I don't know who you are. But your boyfriend here has been having fun with me. So I suggest you allow him to come with me, and break up with him tomorrow."

A growl escaped me as I saw his arm wrap around Mitch's waist. Mitch was just smiling at both of us. He was obviously drunk.

I tried to yank Mitch back but was worried I would hurt him as I did the other day.

"You are going to let go of him right now." I said sizing up to him as I clenched my fist.

"What are you going to do about it big boy?" he asked smirking.

"You little fu- Let go of my fucking boyfriend." I say trying my best to refrain a punch.

"He's been all over me and being a complete slut. So let me give you some advice. He's not worth fighting over. He'll be better off being a prostitute."

I growled again before raising my fists to attack but at the corner of my eye, I saw Alex coming back.

Shit.

I couldn't let this bastard see that I really am Alex's boyfriend and I can't let Alex see that I'm fighting with someone for my Mitch.

I growled for the third time as I turned and walked away.

I'm coming back.

Mitch's POV

I wasn't that drunk to not know that Scott just called me his boyfriend. And just tried to fight with Rio for me but walked away.

But yet again, I let my body be controlled by alcohol as I pushed my body against Rio's crotch. And boy... Did I wish it was Scott.

Maybe Rio is right... Maybe Taylor is right. I'm a slut. Better off as a prostitute.

But boy, did I wish I was worth fighting over.

I wish that I was worth enough to be Scott's boyfriend.

I guess my love just isn't enough.

The music still loud as ever. I felt Rio's arms wrap around my waist and pull in into a kiss.

But when I closed my eyes, all I could imagine was Scott.

Why him.

Fuck him.

I don't want him.

I don't.

I don't.

I tasted my salty tears as I kissed him, but he didn't pull away. His hands roamed down and grabbed my behind and I let him.

Slut.

Worthless.

Not.

Good.

Enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone :)

Early update because I'll be on a plane tomorrow and will probably forget to do it before hand so... here you go :)

Love y'all.

~Lynn <3
Tumblr: penta-fruits