Chapter 26 | Moving On

Scott's POV

I pushed the keys in before twisting it quietly. It was almost 11pm and I decided to come home a bit early since I didn't come home last week.

I slowly walked to Mitch's room and I stand at his door which was slightly open.

I peek in and I see Mitch with tear-stained cheeks looking in the mirror with angry eyes.

I had to resist the urge to rush in and hug the living daylight out of him, but instead I stayed.

"I mean, look at yourself. No wonder you hate yourself." Mitch shakes his head, talking to himself in the mirror, "No wonder you have doubts when people compliment you. No wonder Scott is going to-" He pauses, before breaking down into tears.

Don't... Why is he so insecure again? What did he mean by me?

"You just aren't... Perfect." He stutters through his tears.

What the... What happened to my Mitchie?

I rush in with no second thought and scoop him off his feet and carry him onto his bed before lying him down and cuddling with him.

"Baby, please don't do this to yourself. You are beautiful." I say rolling over. I reached my arms out to support myself, so he was under me.

"Liar." He mumbled.

"I swear to god I'm not lying." I say desperate for him to believe me.

"Okay."

"You are perfect."

"Hm..." He hums, obviously blocking everything out.

I look into his eyes to catch his attention.

"I love the way you wear oversized sweaters and look adorable." I start by kissing his salty cheeks. "The way when you are sassy, sarcastic, to the right level." I kiss his other cheek. "When your nose scrunches up a little when you show off that beautiful smile, I'm missing right now." I kiss his forehead. "When you know exactly what to do. When you put others before yourself." I kiss his nose. "When you act like you don't care, but deep down I know you do." I lean in so our foreheads are touching, and our lips only one inch apart.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi. You are absolutely perfect." I say looking him in the eye, hoping to get the message across.

When he gave me that faint smile. I knew he finally believed me.

When he cuddled into my chest. I knew he was going to be fine.

When he whispered, 'I love you'. I knew he was back.

He is perfect, in everyway possible.

Mitch's POV

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi. You are absolutely perfect."

I finally gave in and hugged him close to me.

I'm so lucky to have him. But maybe I should move on. I mean, the guys Kirstie showed me weren't all that bad.

Taylor.

Maybe he was the one.

Maybe I am worth something.

But one things for sure. 

I'm moving on.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am aware this chapter is short, but I had to stop somewhere...

Chinese new year break... Finally...

Also the reason why I'm a bit late today. I was out the whole day :P

Sorryyy but hey,

NO MORE SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!

WOO!

~Lynn :D