Chapter 63 | Intimidate

Mitch's POV

"Jackson?"

"yeah?"

"Let's go out."

"Sorry sis, I'm not interested." I heard him laugh.

That lil bitch. 

"Oh shut up. I need out right now and you better be here to pick me up in 40 minutes."

"40 minutes?"

"I need time to prepare."

"Of course."

"And..."

"You didn't tell him did you?"

"I couldn't. He's happy with Alex."

"He isn't."

"He is. He was all like, 'Oh the sex was amazing.'"

"Yes, but the damn sex was with you."

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out.

"See you in 40." I say before hanging up.

I put my face in my hands and let out a long sigh. 

What am I going to do now?

I stand up and I tried to get ready before Jackson arrived but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't be satisfied with how I look.

Whatever.

I slam the door to my bathroom shut and I walked out to the living room. Scott was on the couch eating a bag of chips as he looked up to me with bright eyes.

"Spongebob?"

"Not now Scottie. I'm going out with Jackson."

"What. Why?" He asked putting the chips down and standing up.

"Because he's my friend?"

"Fine okay. Do I get to meet him now?"

"Of course you do." I say smiling a little.

"Oh, I'll call Alex over since you are going out. I was planning a wine night, but I guess not. I'll just be here... alone..."

I roll my eyes, "With Alex."

"Right... But no Mitchie..." He let out a long exaggerated sigh.

"Oh fuck you." I say as I joined him on the couch. I checked the time, "I have 20 minutes left. One episode and cuddles?"

I know it's wrong to ask this, but fuck I've missed his hugs.

He smiled and tackles me into a tight hug.

"I missed you." I whispered hugging him.

He reached for the remote while he was still on top of me and turned on Spongebob as we both stayed that way cuddling. I couldn't focus on the episode though, I could only focus on spending time wrapped in his arms.

"Fuck..." I let out a shaky breath wanting to cry for no reason.

His eyes darted to me as they widened quickly.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked getting off me.

"No, you weren't but it's okay." I say as I cuddled myself into the couch, giving him a weak smile.

"Here." He pulled me onto his lap as I rested my face in his neck.

I felt his hands moving up and down my back as I heard spongebob's obnoxious laughter in the background.

The door bell rang.

Fuck why?

I lifted my head to get up but Scott only hugged me tighter.

"Scott I need to-" I let out a yelp as he stood up carrying me with him and walked to the door.

"Put my heavy ass down Scott!" I scream as I try to push him away. 

"You weigh one pound." he says as he opens the door with me in his arms.

"Mitch! You are ready and I'm not lat... You are not Mitch, but you are holding Mitch. Hi." 

I let out a laugh at Jackson's awkward introduction, but that only made Scott hold onto my tighter.

"So you are Jackson." Scott says, his voice deeper than it normally is.

Is he trying to intimidate Jackson?

"And you are Scott."

"Good to know Mitchie talks about me then" He said finally putting me down but still holding onto me with a side hug.

"And vice versa." Jackson says trying to level up to the height of Scott.

I tried to stifle a laugh at that action.

"No not really. Mitchie here doesn't really talk about you all that much." Scott says smirking.

I formed an 'o' shape with my mouth as I watched the interaction.

"Well that funny because, you seem to hate me already and you don't even know me." Jackson says not backing down.

Oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I disappeared last week. I know I've been slacking off! I'm sorry.

I hope you guys like this chapter because this story is coming to an end soon and I really don't want to ruin it for y'all.

Love you guys.

Thanks for the 10k+ again.

~Lynn <3
Tumblr: Penta-fruits