Chapter 35 | Baby Boy

Mitch's POV

"No." 

"What did you say?" Taylor asked roughly flipping me so I was facing him.

"I said no. I'm not a slut. I'm not a whore. I'm not going to let you fucking rape me." I say slapping him hard across the cheek.

His eyes darken and for a second, my confident demeanor was replaced by fear. But he smirked and walk toward the corner of his couch, furthest away from me and sat down.

"That's a shame. Your ass would have loved my cock." He said laughing, "Get your clothes and leave."

"Gladly. And also, my ass  would have liked something bigger." I say sassily while quickly shoving my clothes on.

He laughs like I've made a joke.

"You'll come running back soon enough, whore." Taylor says as I walk out his door.

The second the door slammed shut. I felt warm tears drop down my face.

I really am a slut. No one would want me.

I walk towards the main road, trying to catch a taxi home but there was a bar around the corner. Why not get even more dirty than I already am? It's not like I'm not a whore right?

Scott's POV

It was 2am and I'm not asleep. I sent Alex home at around 11 and I waited for Mitch to come home from his date. He couldn't have stayed over at Taylor's... They've only been dating for a month?

Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: scjotsied boy

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: fbaebebebe

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: Mr Grassi-Hoying?

Me: Mitch?

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: BABY!

Me: Where are you?

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: Somewhere magical dddddddd

Me: Are you drunk?

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: drunk

Me: Where's Taylor?

He didn't reply for a minute

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: WHo's TAyloR?

Me: Where are you?

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: Near TAylreo's DIRTY house hfushahahha

Me: Mitchie don't move.

❤❤My little fuckboy❤❤: Wouldn't dream of it daddy.

I turn on my GPS and track down Mitch's phone, following the GPS, I found a bar. It was one of those really shady ones... Ohhhh no.

I park my car by the entrance and run into the bar. The place wasn't huge. So I could immediately spot Mitch by a corner. I run towards him pushing people out of the way and reach both hands out to him. Once I touch his shoulder, he flinches away.

"Please don't hurt me." He said. He's crying.

"I wouldn't dream of it baby boy." I answer softly.

His watery eyes met mine, and the next thing I knew, his whole demeanor changed. He ran to the counter and said something to the bartender that I couldn't hear over the loud music but I saw the bartender grab vodka.

I do not like where this is going.

I watched him as he downed one shot, then another.

"Mitch. Stop."

He swung around losing his balance for a second before grabbing onto the counter.

"I said stop, but he didn't stop. I said no, but he didn't stop." He said looking at me with anger in his eyes. But looking deeper, all I saw was pain. 

What is he talking about?

"Mitchie, you need to go home, it's almost morning and you need sleep baby." I say desperately trying to get him out of this place.

"No."

"Mitch, you have to leave."

"No. You can't be like him. When I say no, you have to understand." He slurs before downing another shot. His eyes squeeze shut before pouring another glass.

"Baby boy, please." I look him in the eye. 

His eyes search my face and ends on my lips. He bits his lip before downing another shot.

"Let's go." He says.

He stands up, his eyes roll back, then completely collapses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

#PTXWorldTour 

Finally :D

When will they EVER release Asia tour dates? :(

Where are y'all from? Comment :)

I love you guys so much <3

~Lynn

P.S~ I have something planned for the next chapter and damn, am I excited. ;)