Chapter 43 | Hurt

Mitch's POV

"...Taylor! Maybe he regrets saying the horrible things he said to you?"

The second that sentence left his lips. My heart broke. Not because of what Taylor did to me. Because of how much I really lost Scott. He... doesn't. Even. Know. I lost him so much, that he doesn't even know why I'm in the state I'm in. We used to tell each other everything.

I looked up and said, "Wow. I really lost you."

His eyes clouded with confusion.

"No. You never lost me Mitchie."

"No. I lost you ever since Alex came into your life. Don't get me wrong. You are happy, I'm glad tha-"

"I lost you when Taylor came along." He tried to defend.

I let out a humorless laugh.

"He almost raped me."

I let it slip out. It just came out.

I heard a thud next to me. And in the corner of my eye, I could see his fists clenched together.

~~~

"Mitch, I'm going out of the house for a bit okay?" I heard Scott shout from the living room.

I wasn't mad at him. I'm just sad. He's my best friend. My best friend who didn't know what happened to me for the past month.

And a lot can happen in one month.

When I told him that Taylor almost raped me. He just stood up and walked away. Now he's leaving.

I don't know what to expect. I'm not worth worrying over. I just thought he would at least comfort me, but I was making it difficult for him to even touch me.

I just miss him. That's all.

I miss Scott.

And I want him for myself.

I buried myself deeper into his bed hoping to get rid of the empty feeling inside.

Scott's POV

"He almost raped me."

I fell back onto the ground.

How could I not know this?

I even told him that...

I-

I clenched my fists and walked out of my room.

I paced around in the living room.

I don't know what's happening. I don't know what I'm going to do.

How did I let this matter slip through my fingers? I knew something was up that night at the bar.

I knew it. But I let it slide.

What happened to us?

"Mitch, I'm going out of the house for a bit okay?" I shout knowing that he heard me. He's still mad at me. I don't blame him.

I got into the car and drove to starbucks.

"Where's the fucking rapist?" I slam my fists on the counter.

The barista looked scared for a minute before backing up into the backroom. I sighed before turning around.

"Well, isn't this the famous Scott Hoying?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around, feeling anger pump through my veins.

"Isn't this the infamous rapist?" I say ready to pounce.

Mitch's POV

I finally managed to get out of Scott's bed.

Maybe he's at Alex's house. I wouldn't be surprised. But why is there an aching feeling whenever I think of him with Alex.

I love him.

I love him so fucking much.

But I'm just. Not. Worth it.

I scratch at my wrist hoping to feel something.

I keep scratching watching my skin turn redder and redder. Suddenly the front door slammed open.

I look up and see Scott.

A Scott I haven't seen in a very long time.

His eyes darker than usual, signalling he is either angry, or sexually frustrated.

I'm going with the first choice.

I immediately stand up and go up to him. He doesn't meet my eyes.

"Scott-"

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"Scott I-"

"Do you know how mad I am right now?" His grip tightens on my wrists as his eyes pierce through mine.

"I-"

"I let him touch you. I let him hurt you."

"You're hurtin-"

"He hurt you Mitch. And I didn't know."

"Scott. Listen to me. It wasn't your fault."

"You didn't tell me." His eyes soften and his grip loosens.

When I got a better look at his fists, they were bloodied.

"Scott. What did you do?"

"I gave that little bastard what he deserved."

"Scott..." I pull out of his grip and rub my wrists for a minute.

He seemed to notice and he reached out to apologize, but I couldn't help but flinch away. I covered it up by going to the fridge to grab a bag of frozen peas.

I dragged Scott to the couch and passed him the bag to ice his hands. 

He looked down before saying,

"I hurt you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How is everyone?

I hope not dead from the new SP video :)

Anyways...

 Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

~Lynn <3

Tumblr: penta-fruits