Chapter 8 | Love?

Scott's POV

"SCOTT RICHARD HOYING, YOU ARE DEAD." I heard Mitch scream through the two walls that separate us.

"Shit." I said before trying to lock my door, but I got to my door too late and Mitch was already there.

"Uhm. Mitch..." I said cautiously. I could tell he was planning payback for not only the snapchat but what I did when I was in his room.

"Scott, Explain your snap story." he said calmly, walking towards me.

"Uhm. It's of a very-" My breath hitched when I felt his hands on my waist. I hate that he has this effect on me.

"It's of a very?" He repeats what I said but closing in the gap between our bodies. His knee in between my thighs.

"Of a very, very, attractive man, dancing his heart out to Problem by Ariana Grande." I said quickly, and shutting my eyes. I felt his hot breath against mine and I was against the wall. Even if he was a head shorter than me, he could still reach my lips. If I just leaned forward-

He blushed hearing my response, but continued with his revenge. "Okay. And are you going to delete it after I'm done with you?" he asked again with a calm tone.

"Ye-Yes." I stuttered. I hate that I can't control myself.

"Good. Now go delete it." he said purposely adding pressure to my certain area so that my jeans are starting to feel very uncomfortable.

I gulped as I felt my face heat up.

"O-Okay." I said. Why couldn't I just push him off?

He let me go and walked to his room, leaving me with my 'little' problem and my thoughts..

I hate him, but I love him.

Wait.

I love him

But I'm not in love with him.

Right?

Wrong.

Time Skip- Next Morning

Mitch's POV

'Riiinnggg'

I looked over at my phone with one eye half open.

2:45am.

I pressed snooze.

'Riiinnggg'

2:50am

Snooze.

'Riiinnggg'

2:53am

Snooze.

'Riiinnggg'

2:55am

With a message: Get your stupid lazy ass up and get ready.

Why did I do this to myself?

Mental Note: Never set that many alarms EVER again.

I pulled myself out of my very comfortable bed.

"Goodbye bed." I said to my bed

I pulled my suitcases to the front door and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and fixed my bed hair, by tying it up into a man bun. I took my glasses and put them on. I heard a groan coming from Scott's room, telling me my roommate is now at least half awake.

I slowly walked into his room, trying not to make a sound, on my tiptoes and everything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, this isn't one of my best chapters but I do need feedback on this.

What do you guys think?

I promise my next one will be a bit better :)