Chapter 11 | Turbulence

Scott's POV

"Please fasten your seatbelt as the plane will take off in a few minutes"

I was sitting next to Mitch on the plane when it was about to take off and he's already asleep. His head resting on my shoulder like earlier this day. Guess that cup of coffee wasn't enough to keep him awake. I smiled to myself before lifting his head and removing the hand rest between us and pulled him closer to my side. In that position, I slowly drifted to sleep.

'Bzzzz. Bzzzz.'

I felt a huge drop before instantly opening my eyes.

"What the hell just happened?" Mitch squealed before squeezing my hand.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we have just hit a turbulence, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelt."

Mitch's nails dug into my palm, and I flinched. He noticed and immediately let go.

"Sorry..." He said sheepishly. He's adorable.

"It's okay Mitchie." I said before holding his hand and squeezing it softly, my other hand around his waist.

The plane suddenly dipped down before rising again, and I could feel Mitch trying to get as close to me as possible. I just want to him not to be scared. I hate seeing him like this. Make him forget about fear. How do I do that?

Mitch's POV

I hate turbulences, but right now, I love how it ended me. Cuddled next to Scott Hoying. When the plane suddenly dipped down, my breath caught and I squeezed his hands. I took a deep breath before shuddering. I felt Scott's hot breath on my neck. My heart feels like its dropping, but I can't tell if it's because of the turbulence or Scott.

"Scott, what are you doing?" I asked, not really paying attention.

"Making you forget that we're on a plane." he said blowing on my neck. A shiver went down my spine and I shuddered. This boy will be the death of me.

"Scottie... Stop." I said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" He said.

"Anything but make me sexually aroused." I said. Shit. My big mouth. I need to filter my words...

Scott laughed and it made me burst into giggles.

"Okay, what should we do for the next Superfruit video?" he asked before letting me bury my face in neck crook.

"Hm..." I hummed into his neck.

"Mitchie, you're tickling me." He said squirming.

I puckered my lips on his neck before sucking lightly, he tilt his head to the side a bit and exposed more of his neck.

"Mitchie." Scott said humming lightly.

"Yeah?" I said biting my lips and looking at him.

He paused. "Did you leave a mark?" he asked showing me his neck.

I laughed, "Stephanie, I don't bite."

"I doubt that." He said smiling before pausing, "Oh My God."

"What?" I asked.

"I know what we should do for our next video!" He said, "We should do a cover of Feeling Myself."

"By Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé. You are obsessed with that girl." I said with a sass lacing my voice.

"I know queen..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a bit shorter but I had to stop it somewhere that wasn't that awkward, so here it is!

I got this idea from the tweet Mitch tweeted about the turbulence. Screenshot above :)

Guys, if you want a little cry, watch the video that I linked. It'll hit you right in the feels.

~Lynn