Chapter 17 | Ever-one?

Mitch's POV

"No. Not really." Scott said staring at his hands. Shit. This is what happens when you say what you want to say.

"What happened?" I asked innocently.

"Are you kidding me Mitch?" Scott said looking at me. He sounded mad, but his eyes just looked genuinely confused.

"Okay I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it. I was what... almost 10 years ago." I said.

"Yeah. Of course." He said looking at his hands again.

What I would do to kiss him again. I just want to go up and kiss him. Tell him how much I fucking love him. Love.

"Cuddle?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled before getting under the covers. I turned my body so he was basically spooning me.

"You have the perfect body for spooning. You're the perfect size." Scott said laughing a bit. Yeah, well, you're my other half.

"Well, we were made for each other weren't we Steph?" I said smiling.

I felt him kiss the top of my head before starting to play with my bangs, which was already messed up.

"Yeah we were..." I heard him mumble.

"I love you Scott." I said.

"I love you too Mitchie." He said kissing the top of my head again.

I love you so much it hurts, Scott. Why can't you see that?

I turn and I push him away. He looks at me confused.

"I ordered room service, if you keep doing that, we are going to fall asleep." I said smiling, a bit too wide.

"Right. What did you order?"

~~~

Scott's POV

"Scott, get your ass out of bed." I heard Mitch say.

"You have to kiss me to get me up." I mumbled loudly. Did I just say that? Why the hell would I say that after the conversation last nig-

I felt a light peck on my cheek, then I felt his breath on my lips. God what I would do to just kiss him on the lips right now.

"You got your kiss sleeping beauty. Now get your ass up." He said getting louder near the end. I opened my eyes to see him standing there, half naked might I add.

He saw my eyes open, and turned around to put a shirt on.

"Aw. I was enjoying the view." I whined. I saw him blush lightly before glaring at me.

"Okay. Okay. I'll get up. What are we doing today?" I asked, finally getting out of bed.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"We are eating breakfast with everyone. Then flying out to our next show, with...everyone." He said.

"Aver-one? As en Alec?" I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.

"Yes... Alex too. He's apparently staying with us for the rest of tour." Mitch said turning to go.

I rinsed my mouth and changed really quickly while talking.

"That'll be fun!" I said genuinely excited.

"Yeah. Okay." Mitch said facing the other side, but I could tell he was frowning.

I frowned a bit, before going up to him and hugging him from behind. He jumped and turned to face me.

"What's wrong Mitchie?" I asked holding his sides.

"Nothing. Just tired... From what we did last night." He said winking. I felt myself turing bright pink.

"Coby Michael. We did nothing last night." I scolded playfully.

"Whatever you say...Daddy." He tiptoed and whispered in my ear before turning to pack his bag.

I swear this boy will be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,

I'm going to miss an update next week and the next since I'm going on this school trip that lasts for 10 days...

10 WHOLE days without my phone, which means NO MUSIC. NO WRITING. NO PTX UPDATES. NOTHING. Lord kill me now...

It's okay. Let's just hope I survive through it...

Okay.

Wish me luck :(

See you in 2 weeks. Hopefully.

~Lynn