Chapter 13 | Perfect

Mitch's POV

I woke up the next day quite early next to my best friend, both of us in our boxers since we we got up to change and clean up before sleeping. The other bed was untouched, like how it always is when we go on tour. I smiled before looking up at Scott, who was still asleep.

"Why are you so perfect?" I say to him.

"That's a question I should be asking you." He mumbles before opening his eyes and looking at me.

I jumped a little, surprised and embarrassed he heard me.

"Sorry, I thought you were asleep." I mumbled before pushing him away slightly, but that only caused him to whine and pull me closer to him. I couldn't complain though, it was the best feeling on earth.

"What time is it Mitchie?" He asked me before closing his eyes.

"Uhm... It's around 6..." I say.

"And why are you asking me this question, this early in the morning?" He says rubbing circles into my back. I shivered slightly.

"I don't know." I mumbled into his chest. He stopped rubbing circles in my back, "Noo... I liked that." I whined.

"What's wrong Mitchie?" He asked.

"Nothing, Scottie. We have the documentary filming today..." I said changing the subject.

"Oh god. Right... We have to talk about that." he said sitting up. I'm glad he didn't push that question any further. Wait... What is there to talk about?

I sat up with him and raised an eyebrow questioning him silently.

"You know how we do this... a lot." He said gesturing to around him.

"Uh? I don't see your point?" I said confused.

"You know how we cuddle and do cute things that can make people watching the documentary think that we are a couple." He asked, but came out more like a statement.

I made an 'o' shape with my mouth realising what he wants us to do.

"So, we don't cuddle for the whole time we are filming a documentary?" I question, wondering how long that's going to last.

"Well... Not for the whole time, just when cameras are around." He said, resting a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and rested my head on his other shoulder.

"We should get more sleep, before going to the venue." Scott said kissing the top of my head before pulling us back down to cuddle. I try to hide my smile, but that is physically impossible. I mean, my best friend, that I may or may not like, is showing 'appreciation'. God I sound like an obsessed maniac. I'm so grateful I have Scott in my life. I love him.

Wait.

I love him

But I'm not in love with him.

Right?

Scott's POV

I groan and reach beside me, expecting a small body right next to me, but all I feel is cold empty sheets.

"Michelle..." I whine.

"Yes Scottie Boy?" I heard Mitch say from the bathroom.

"Why aren't you next to me? In bed? With me? Cuddling?" I ask, pausing multiple times.

He lets out a soft laugh, "Because, we have to leave soon, and you only have half an hour to get ready."

I let out an even louder groan.

"Hey, grumpy pants, look on the bright side, I heard the venue looks great." He said walking out of the bathroom, with perfectly styled hair. I smile and slowly got out of bed before finally getting ready for the venue.

"This is the documentary crew." Esther said, gesturing to a group of people holding professional cameras, "One person will be assigned to each one of you and they will follow you around filming whatever they can."

I nod, along with the rest of Pentatonix.

"Well, we need to get Uptown Funk, straightened out, then we will go to the venue to check out what we've got." Avi said, looking around us.

"Okay, and the camera crew will start, right. Now." Esther said pointing at the crew and walking out the door, leaving us sitting around a table.

"Uhm, okay... Scott, you're taking the," Avi sings my part of Uptown Funk, and I nod.

"Kirst, Kev and I have the background harmony." Mitch says nodding.

"We went through this before, I think we should be fine." Kevin says clapping his hands together. The whole group is definitely not used to all the cameras.

"Okay just once more guys. Then we still need to do the opera part of 'Aha!'" Avi says.

"Gosh, we are disorganised today." I say.

"I wouldn't say disorganised." Kirstie says, "Maybe more of, warming up to the situation."

We all let out a soft laugh.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1," And I start singing my part, and Mitch, Kirstie and Kevin starts, before Avi starts.

 It sounded perfect.

"Perfect" Mitch says, voicing my thoughts with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a tad bit late, but it got there. I need to go through the whole story and add and delete some parts, so overall, I need to edit this story. But hey, its's all part of the process. 

I'm still obsessed with the album and I hope it got #1. THEY SHOULD GET #1. Okay, I'm done :')

Going back to school very s**n though  :(

~Lynn

Update: THEY GOT NUMBER 1 :)