Chapter 61 | Mitch's

Mitch's POV

"Scott?" I said holding the phone up to my ear.

 "Mitch! Hey. Where are you?" Scott's voice rang though the phone.

"I'm at Jackson's." 

"What? Why?"  I started to fidget a little.

"I'm fine Scott. But we need to talk... Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask a bit scared of his answer. 

"Apparently I had sex with Alex. I don't remember it, but it was pretty good sex..." I smiled sadly to myself. 

He doesn't remember. Should I even tell him? He sounds pretty happy... 

"You're just so addicted to sex aren't you?" I say trying to joke. 

"You know it." 

Fuck it. I'm telling him. 

"Scott I nee-" 

"Wait Mitch. I'm confused. Did something weird happen last night? I feel like something happened..." Even across the phone I could imagine him furrowing his eyebrows.

"Scott. I think..." I paused, "I'll be home in 20 minutes. I'll tell you later." 

"Okay Bye Mitchie." 

"Bye..." After hung up, I let out a deep sigh. What the fuck am I suppose to do?

I stood up and walked to Jackson's kitchen to pour myself a cup of water.

"You didn't tell him." Jackson said behind me. 

"Rude much? Eavesdropping." I say smirking. 

"You didn't tell him." He repeated with a smile on his face. 

"I will... Just wait."

Scott's POV 

"Okay, bye Mitchie." 

"Bye." 

When the line cut off, I was even more confused.

What is he hiding? 

I run my fingers through my hair again trying to keep it tamed but it was no use. I looked around my room. 

Fuck, this is a mess... My work space was crowded, the bed messed up, clothes on the ground. I sighed, clearing up the papers and sheets on my table. I picked up my clothes from the ground and stuffed them into the laundry basket. I fluffed up my pillows and flattened out the sheets but there was something under the comforter. 

I reached under and pulled out a gold bracelet. 

"What the fuck?" I muttered under my breath. 

Mitch's cartier bracelet... Why is it... here? 

~

"Ouch." 

"Already hurting without me huh?"

~

 "No... Wait. What?" I clenched my fist trying to connect the dots.

What the fuck?

But... Alex? Didn't I give this back to Mitch? 

Doesn't that mean Mitch and I...

No... that can't be true... Alex was in my bed this morning. Mitch was at that Jack guy's home.

But why would his bracelet be in my bed?

I let out a groan as my head pounded. I'm just going to take a nap... I'll ask Mitch later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys.

Sorry I'm late. I'm currently on holiday in Boston, and lots of shit is happening.

Anyways, this story is coming so close to an end now. Ahhh...  Thank you to the beautiful RomiSugg for letting me bounce ideas of you and for your suggestions.

I love all of you guys whether you comment or vote, I love all of you, even if your one of the silent readers <3

~Lynn
Tumblr: Penta-fruits