Chapter 10 | Us

Scott's POV

"Finally, you guys showed up. Not as late as last time. Improvement. Good Job." Esther said laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Hilarious Esther." Mitch said sarcastically, before going into starbucks.

"You know what I want Michelle." I shouted at him and he held an 'ok' sign before disappearing into the shop.

I chuckled to myself before turning to Kirstie, Avi and Kevin.

"So... I heard from Esther, you guys were in bed together this morning." Kirstie said raising an eyebrow. I felt my face redden.

"He was just trying to get me out of bed but he just failed miserably." I said vaguely.

"So nothing happened?" Avi asked

"Yes." I said.

"Oh so something did happen?" Kevin said.

Oh my god. I love these guys but there are times where I wonder, how the hell am I going to live in a bus with them for months?

"No. Nothing happened." I said calmly.

"Whatever you say Scottie Boy." Kirstie said patting my back before walking over to where Esther was.

I shook my head and smiled to myself.

"Whatcha smiling at Scotland?" Mitch said behind me, causing me to turn around eruptively and scaring both me and him.

"God. Mitch, you scared me to death." I said, taking my coffee from his hand, "But at the same time, you are a lifesaver, thanks for the coffee Mitchie."

"No problem-o" Mitch said smiling.

"Okay is everyone ready to go?" Esther asked, looking around.

"Yeah, let's go already!" Mitch whined.

I smiled at the adorable sight.

"Your staring tells me otherwise." Kirstie said

I blush and gave Kirstie a firm glare. I take a sip from my coffee and rip my gaze away from Mitch and walk towards the check in counter.

Mitch's POV

"Soo..." Avi says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"So?" I asked.

"What's going on with you and Scott?" Avi said smirking.

Uh What?

"Nothing?" I said

"Really? So, you wouldn't mind explaining why you guys were in the same bed in the morning?" Avi asked.

My eyes widen. What even?

"I tried to wake him up. That's all that happened." I said firmly before walking to the check in counter.

When I was there, Scott was in front of me by a bit, so I squeezed through some people.

"Scottie." I said loudly.

He turned around with an alarmed look but calmed down after seeing me.

"Yeah Mitchie?" he said before putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Is the rest of the group going to annoy us for the rest of the tour?" I ask.

His eyes widen.

"Did Kirstie ask you about this morning too?" He asked.

"No, Avi did." I said.

"God, these people... They should know by now that what we do is normal..." Scott said shaking his head slightly.

"Yeah. Normal..." I said.

His arm slipped off my shoulder but I put my arm around his waist to give him a slight hug.

"Well, let's just get checked in. We'll deal with this later." He said smiling slightly.

I smiled, knowing that I cheered him up a bit.

I really don't want it to be awkward for us both. I just want us to be... Us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this is a little late, but I'm having trouble with the next chapter.

But...

I've been OBSESSED with superfruit's empire medley.

I know I'm late, but still... 

I wish they would put all their medleys and covers on spotify..

Anyways, byeee

~Lynn :)