Chapter 21

Heyyy!! So Sorryyy this is so late!! I have been so busy and now school is back, we have been back for 2 weeks and I allready have assignments and tests so I am really busy with that along with the fact that I am starting up at my old dance school in the next few weeks so Uploads may be a bit hectic.

Anyway hope you enjoy!

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Chapter 21

“What is happening here?” My Dad asks gruffly, glaring at our close proximity.

“Well you see sir… I’m dating your daughter,” Chase states proudly while I cringe under Dad’s glare.

“Chase! Shut it!” I whisper fiercely to him

“No, he needs to hear this,” Chase whisper’s back before speaking up, “ I know this may be a bit of a shock, but I really do like your daughter and it would mean so much to have your approval. I mean it is probably way too early and goes against all the books but I do love her, I have for a while now and have just been too stubborn and scared to admit it but now I am proud to say that I love Ella Marie Thompson,”

(Chase’s POV)

I turn away from Mr T to face El. She is standing there mouth gaping in shock,

“I loved you when you were covered in mud from our mud war in Grade 3, I loved you when you were dripping wet after Lucky knocked you in the pool at your 13th Birthday Party,” I smile reminiscing all the memories, “I have loved you every second of everyday, from the moment I laid eyes on you. I love you Ellybear,”

“I love you too,” El chokes out as tears stream down her face, I wipe away the tears leaning in as El does the same

“NO KISSING, I AM STILL HERE!” Mr T Exclaims and Ella quickly jumps away, head down as her cheeks brighten up in a blush.

“NOOOOO!” Mrs T yells barrelling out from her hiding spot just around the corner, “Jack how could you!,” She exclaims whacking Mr T

“That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard and the absolute perfect moment for a kissing scene,”

“Yes, but April this is not one of your soap operas this is our baby girl we are talking about!”

“Fine,” Mrs T resigns pouting

I let out a little laugh and Ella shook her head looking to the ground going red.

“Please Dad,” Ella pipes up, her voice pleading

“Oh Fine, but Chase I have some rules if you want to date my daughter,” Jack spoke.

“Oh dear lord,” I hear Ella mutter underneath her breath.

It can’t be that bad I’ve had the ‘rules’ from fathers before I don’t think he’ll say anything I haven’t heard before.

“Number one, you have her home by 11:30pm at the latest unless I give you permission to stay later.

Number two, whatever you do to her I do to you that means if you get her pregnant I’ll try my darndest to knock you up! (A/N tehe couldn’t help myself that’s what my Uncle said to my boyfriend, I found it hilarious. My Boyfriend not so much!)

Number three, no more sleepovers!

Number four, don’t think I can’t hear her talking or texting late at night so if it’s a regular occurrence and is keeping me up her phone will be taken away at night and lastly,