Chapter 15

Heyy here is the next chapter... School finished yesterday so now Ainsley and I are on holiday... we are both going away SOOO Those Crayons wont be updated for the next couple of weeks.... Sorryyy.

CHAPTER 15

Did I just hear correctly? Did Chase Michaels, My CC, just ask me to be his GIRLFRIEND!?

I mean.. just… I can’t believe this is happening!

I know he kissed me at his football match, but it was just a caught up in the moment thing…

Right?

I mean surely he couldn’t?

Could he?

AHHH!!! This is just so confusing.

I mean sure I like him, I like him a lot… and not in the way Best Friends should love reach other.

Oh no! I said the L word! I mean he doesn’t love me… does he?

*sigh*

Ok Brain you win,

I love him and I think he lo-likes me too… but what about our friendship? If this didn’t work ou…I couldn’t bear to lose my Best Friend.

Will this work out though? That is the big question.

Am I willing to risk my best friend?

My head was yelling at me, ‘NO! you will lose him it will all end in disaster,’ being the pessimist it is….

But my heart, My heart was saying, ‘ YES! YES! YES! You know you love him , give love a chance!

“Oh… you don’t like me like that do you? Sorry! Sorry Sorrryyyy! Please forget that I ever said anything, it was a stupid idea. I mean look at you, your Ella Thompson for god’s sake, you could have any guy in the world. You are so Beautiful inside and out, you’re so kind and smart and just amazing in every way possible” Chase blabbers on nervously.

I had no idea that he thought of me like that, I mean HE was everything he just said not me, definitely not me. His body would have any woman in their right mind drooling and those eyes, those eyes. And how he talks, he could make anyone feel like the only person in the world,

“Oh God now I’m making it worse! Just please, please don’t let me lose you as a friend, I couldn’t deal with that!”

I shut him up by capturing his lips with my own.

Oh how I had longed to do that for so long,

It was nothing like on the football field, which was practically a peck. No this was more… more sensual.

It held all the feelings we felt for each other, It was passionate and filled with love.

“Yes…” I mumbled against his lips, I felt him smile into the kiss before kissing with so much passion, love and lust that if it wasn’t for his secure arms holding me too him I would have been knocked over.

 I felt happy and whole wrapped up in Chase’s arms with his lips firmly pressed against my own.

This was where I belonged in life…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nawww she said Yes :)

Aren't they so goey romantic :P

hehe

See you all in a couple of weeks x :)