Chapter 11

Heyy!! So here is the next chapter.

 It's dedicated to my friend Cinta as it is her birthday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Also if you haven't allready check out my new book Hello Husband as well as Syzinmare's new book 'The Philosopher's Stone". Both are really good!

x :)

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Chapter 11

When Chase and I drove into school we notice McKenzie with a smug look on her face. That soon dropped when Chase came around and opened my door for me like the true gentlemen he was.

School on Monday was a Havoc, stories of McKenzie’s party were everywhere.

The story of Oliver and Chase had been passed around so much every time I walked through the corridors the story was different,

Oliver kissed Ella in front of Chase. Chase reacted.

Chase and Ella are going out now.

Oliver got Ella pregnant that’s why Chase punched him and Oliver punched him back.

Chase and Oliver were going out and Oliver cheated on Chase with Ella that’s why Chase punched him.

The stories got more and more ridiculous every time.

I gave up trying to correct people and just ignored them.

*

(Chase’s P.O.V)

I walk through the hallways after my creative writing class. The rumours were still running around about the party on Saturday night, each as ridiculous as the next.

I rounded the corners heading towards Ella’s Locker when I noticed that she was already here…

WHY IS JACOB HERE? AND WHY IS HE SO CLOSE TO ELLA?

I don’t exactly know why I did what I did next I guess my jealous and possessive side took over but next thing I know I am standing possessively in front of Ella and Jacob is on the floor clutching his stomach.

(Ella’s P.O.V)

I had finished my lesson and was at my locker putting my books away when I heard someone come up beside me. I put in my last books before shutting my locker and turning to see who was there.

I turned to find…

Jacob?

“Umm… What are you doing here?” I asked confusion lacing my tone.

“Oh right” Jacob says standing up again as he had drifted away with his thoughts,

“McKenzie put Roni in charge for training this afternoon but she has a doctor’s appointment so asked me if you could?”

“Oh sure, thanks,” I said happily turning back to my locker.

“So… What’s new with you?” Jacob asked.

I had no time to reply because next thing I know Chase is in front of me and Jacob is down on the floor clutching his stomach.

Chase had punched him?

Why?

I pull myself away from Chase as I walk around to face Jacob.

I help him up and look over at Chase.

“Why did you do that?” I asked him.

“Umm… truthfully? I don’t know.”

Yeah right of course he would know!

He punched him for god’s sake!

I just turn away from Chase as I help Jacob to the Nurse’s office.

“You do realise he did that because he likes you?” Jacob states exasperately.

“WHAT!” I yell as I stop in shock.

“Yeah, I mean it’s so obvious the man is absolutely whipped,” Jacob states.

I couldn’t believe it!

I mean I liked him not the other way around.

I mean… Could Chase feel the same way?

I drop Jacob of at the nurse’s office and head towards the gym in a daze.

I change but my mind is elsewhere.

As I walked out onto the field I noted the girls all in their own little cliques and circles of friends.

“Ok Girl’s Let’s get started!” I called out as I hit the play button on the CD player and ‘Moves like Jagger’ starts up.