Chapter 2 - Those Crayons

Heyy all! Thank you soo much for reading, Ainsley and I were so pleased to see all the reads.

Today is our last day at school before our Winter Holidays (we are Aussie Babes) so we will be able to upload a bit more.

Ok here is the next Chapter

X :)

Madi & Ainsley

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY

Chapter 2

Beep. Beep. Beep.

That dreaded sound of the alarm clock.

I turned over fumbling around on my bed side table til it stopped going off I turned over just that little bit to see who had turned off the alarm.

Argh!” I streaked falling off my bed hitting my head on the way down.

Chase burst out laughing at my fail.

“Ouch, stupid clock,” I muttered laying on my back rubbing my head. “Hey, that wasn’t funny,” I yelled with my ‘serious face’.

He just kept laughing. He was laughing so hard that he ended up falling off the bed too. Landing on Me!

I shrieked in surprise before looking up to suddenly notice our close proximity.

Chase jumped up quickly grabbing my hand and dragging me up to.

 “Well at least you’re awake; now you can get ready for school.”

“Argh, don’t remind me school,” I said bitterly.

“Hey at least I’ll be there this year,” Chase said really excited to be sharing our senior year together.

At the end of last year Chase invited me to a party at some kid from his school’s house. We were having fun until I lost him for a bit and was cornered by the biggest player. Chase found him trying to force kisses on me. That player just happened to be the Principal’s Son. Well long story short the first day back at school after the party Chase had a go at him which ended in him expelled.  

“Senior year is going to be the best year ever,” I yell doing a little dance around the room.

 “Well I’ve got to go get ready pick you up in an hour,” he informed me laughing at my little dance before pulling me into a hug, then sliding on some jeans and a t-shirt, and making his way home.

And I have to say this Damn has he been working out lately I mean I have seen him shirtless all the time, hell he sleeps in only boxers. But I had never really noticed his Abs before. Again Damn!

I made my way to my ensuite, turning my shower on to burning hot. I waited for it to warm up, turned it down to normal temperature before stepping in and letting the water take over, I washed my hair and relaxed under the water.

“ELLE GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!” Mum yelled at me through the door.

I grudgingly stepped out, pulling my thick, woolly purple towel off the rack and wrapping it around my body; making my way to my wardrobe.

I scurried around my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for the first day of school.

I tried on dresses, skirts, shorts until I finally came to a decision on a pair of dark jeans, a plain white singlet with a pretty floral top to go over it, my pearl earrings and pink ring.

I scurried around my room til I found where my crème pumps lay in the corner of my room.

I walked into my bathroom dried my hair and just let it dry naturally.