Chapter 16

So here's the next chapter sorry for the long wait on this, I had a great break and got quite a bit done!

HOWEVER my Co - writer Ainsley MissDicey, whom is a huge part of this book is not getting that recognised here on wattpad.

Her books are only getting about 20 reads per chapter and i seriously don't think that's fair when i am getting around 450 reads per chapter on this book.

So PLEASE check her out.

This book has hit 15'00 reads in which we are both overjoyed about so for her i am asking and begging you guys to check her out!

I had dedicated this to her so you can all easily get to her profile to read her works.

Until i see some improvement on her reads I am NOT UPLOADING!!

I feel bad getting all these reads and votes while she is not getting very many at all.

On brighter notes I have got this all planned out till the end and have even worked out some bonus chapters for you all.

Do you guys want an R 18+ scene????

CHAPTER 16

I’m still in shock, I can’t believe Chase asked me out! I had no idea he felt that way about me.

When the sun set we went back to my house and I locked us in my room and couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face, we just spent the time cuddling up and staring into each other’s eyes lovingly, we were both so happy.

Right now I was getting ready for our usual Sunday lunch and I was unusually nervous, I felt like I had to dress nicer than usual; which is really weird because I know he doesn’t care what I wear but I feel like I should try to dress up a bit.

After spending over and hour in my room trying dress after dress to work out the perfect outfit, while digging through my closet when out of the corner of my eye I spot a white dress, it took my curiosity.

I walked over and took it off the rack, holding it up against my body looking into the full length mirror.

It was a simple white dress that flowed to just before my knees with frills around the top, I slipped it on adding red lipstick and my red flats before making my way down stairs.

“Sweet heart you look lovely. Are you going somewhere?” Mum asked adding something to the concoction she was cooking.

“No,” I replied simply.

“Okay well then can you take out the fish?” Mum replied motioning to the steamer.

She was all for cooking healthy.

I took out the fish as she asked placing it down on the counter.

“Knock Knock!” called out letting herself in.

“Hey,” I greeted everyone walking out to meet them.

They all greeted me cheerily before separating; Jenny walking into the kitchen and David to the bar fridge to grab a bear and take a seat in front of the TV to watch the football but Chase stayed in the entryway with me.

“Hey,” he said leaning against the doorframe.

“Hey,” I replied sheepishly.

He slowly bent down placing his hand on my check.

“Lunch is ready!” Mum called out and I cursed under my breathe.

“It’ll just have to wait until next time,” Chase muttered straightening up and walking towards the kitchen.