Chapter 18

Heyy so Ainsley (MissDicey), co-writer of this book has started a new book called Secrets and I am seriously in love with it!! Please check it out it would mean alot to the both of us

CHAPTER 18

“Chase we’re at school,” I giggled in between an intense kissing session against my locker.

“And I care because,” he wondered coming back down to kiss me.

“I don’t want everyone to see your tongue down my throat… leave it til we get home,” I announced.

“What exactly are you implying,” he asked raising his eyebrow… it makes me jealous how he can do it so well and I kind of fail at it. 

“I’m implying nothing,” I responded, hinting at what he was getting at. “We’re not going to do IT, until a special time.”

“You love me and you want me,” Chase hinted lowering his hands to my lower back.

I straightened at his action; we’ve been going out for a couple of weeks but something’s still felt weird.

“You wish,” I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into another sweet passionate kiss.

“Hey you two,” someone yelled.

We both pulled apart trying to find the voice or even if it was for us.

“No making out like that in the halls… detention Friday,” Mr Scott, the new English teacher stated.

“What!” I exclaimed.

“You heard me,” Mr Scott replied sassily.

“You can’t give seniors detention,” I stated getting agitated especially because I’ve never had detention before.

Say what you want, Ella Thompson   has never had detention hard to believe right?

“Keep talking to me like that I’ll make it a double,” Mr Scott said crossing his arms.

“We’ll be there,” Chase said just before I let loose and trust me what I was about to say I’d probably get expelled.

“I HATE new teachers,” I muttered opening my locker.

“Why, he’s a pretty cool teacher,” Chase said.

“They are even tougher on students.”

“Come on babe let’s get to class,” Chase pulled me closer as we walked down the halls to class.

The week passed slowly and every day it got closer to Friday the more I dreaded Friday 

I haven’t told my parents they would have flipped out having there little baby in trouble like that.

We both walked down the empty halls to the room c-4.

“Do we have to go in,” I questioned Chase at the door.

“Yes, unless you want to ruin Monday as well.”

“Are you blaming me for detention?” I asked.

“Well you did want me to kiss you,” he teased.

“I could live without kissing you,” I snapped.

“ok then... let’s just get this over with,” Chase grabbed my hand our finger intertwined.

He opened the door, the scene in front of us was shocking, and they pulled apart at the sound of the door.

There sitting on the desk was Mr Scott kissing…