"Fine, but I'm going with you. " He finally said after a few minutes. I sighed and nodded. I knew there was no way he'd let me go alone, so I agreed to compromise.

"Okay, let's go." I said, looking at Davien. He nodded and put a hand on my shoulder and on Ian's.

I opened my eyes and suddenly we were in someone's living room. There was no television but there was a book sitting on the table. I stepped forward to look at it with Ian at my side. I remembered this room, I've been in this room. I reached the table and picked up the heavy book. It was a book about dogs. I've read this book before.

"Kody?" I turned to face Ian.

"I've been here before, Ian. I know it." I answered. He nodded.

"So have I."

"Kody, come with me, please. I have something to show you." Davien said. I forgot about him.

"Um, okay." I followed him down a hallway and into a bedroom. There were books and papers everywhere. I sat on the bed and saw two key chains, I began to fiddle with them as Davien handed me a notebook.

"What's this?" I asked. He just nodded toward the pages. I looked down and was surprised that the scribble on the paper was my handwriting. I sat there for a few minutes before looking up at Davien and Ian.

"I wrote this. I remember sitting in that chair, exhausted writing this. It's mine. But how do I not remember this?" I asked. Ian crossed his arms over his chest and glared at Davien who answered.

"Let's get back to Hayden and I'll explain what happened and why you don't remember anything."

:.Hayden's Pov.:

"Vincent, they've been gone a while." I said, pacing.

"Hayden, they've been gone about twenty minutes. That's not really a while." I stopped and glared at him. He just put his hands up and sat down. I started pacing again and I watched him shack his head.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered. I stopped and crossed my arms.

"No, Vincent, what?" He stood up and went to walk away. I went to go after him but I put my hands up and he went flying. He hit the dinner table and papers went everywhere as the table broke under his weight. He groaned as I ran up to help him.

"Vincent, shit. Are you alright?" I asked. He groaned again as I helped him up. "Babe, I'm so sorry." I helped him and he steadied himself.

"What the...hell...was that, Hayden?" He yelled. I started to fidget with my hands and chuckled. He didn't seem to find it funny.

"I don't know. It just happened."

"What the hell happened?" I heard. I turned to see Kody standing in the living room. She seemed some what shocked.

"Hayden threw me into the table. That's what." Vincent answered. I turned back to face Kody and picked at my nails.

"Hayden, I begged my mom for that table. That was a three thousand dollar Amish built table from my grandmother. Do you know how much that's going to cost to...wait, what do you mean she threw you? Vincent, you aren't exactly the smallest guy. I'm pretty sure you can take her if you tried." Kody asked, looking between the two of us. I turned to Vincent and he stepped forward.

"I mean I went to get some water, she said something, I turned in time to see her throw her hands up and next thing I know, I'm flying into your damn table."