Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.

A/N : Jin and Sowon is the second ultimate ship I've ever sailed! So, yeah this chapter is all about them. Well, maybe there will be a little bit of Eunkook moments.

"Woah.." The man mouthed quietly, seeing the tall girl walked out of the van without blinking his eyes.

-

At MMA 2016.

"Woah.."

"She's beautiful, hyung.." Jungkook whispered slowly while his eyes constantly gazing at Eunha.

"I know right.." The older one replied, didn't realized that the girl Jungkook meant was Eunha.

The GFriend's members walking on the red carpet, waving to their fans who were cheering and screaming their names to seek for their attentions.

"Oh? These aren't our seat, unnie," Umji exclaimed, holding the tall girl's exposed shoulder.

Sowon and the other members looked at the name attached on the paper behind the seat, "Bangtan?" She said slowly, and looked directly at the boy group who were standing a few feets away from them.

The girls especially SinB tried to hold their laughs when six of the members scolded their leader for bringing them to the wrong seat which were supposed to be GFriend's seat.

"Aish, Namjoon-ah! Hwasa will be there till the end of this award. Can you please take control of yourself?" Jin nagged, cheeks blushed as they switched seats with the girls.

Jungkook held his coat tightly, pretending he didn't see Eunha passing beside him. He bit his lips and glanced at his girlfriend who was smiling cutely at the fans as he felt the girl's cold skin grazed the back of his hand. He knew that smile was for him.

Namjoon felt annoyed with the older hyung who seemed to blame it all on him, "Says the one who couldn't get his eyes off-",

"Hyung. Knock it off." Jimin said, nudging his elbow slowly at Namjoon's ribs.

"Jimin, you got noㅡ,"

"Oh, don't you dare saying that joke to my boyfriend again, Namjoon-sshi!"

Jimin who flustered with the voice that came out loud from his phone, quickly turned the loudspeaker off. While Namjoon mouthed a quiet pfft at Jimin, pointing at the younger's phone, "I guess her jams now moving at you."

Jimin showed his eyesmiles after hearing Namjoon's words. He then quickly put his phone near his ear, "Hear that, babe?" He flew a kiss randomly at the middle of a crowd of fans, well to be specifically to his girlfriend who was standing with her phone ar her right ear.

-

"Hey.. Stop crying Seokjin-sshi," a sweet voice called for him after the awards was finally finished.

Jin turned around to see a tall figure he had been missed for so long. Both of them were so busy, Jin with the Wings promotion, while Sowon with her members were getting a lot of calls from advertisement companies. The only time they can see each other was the SMART photoshoot. But well staffs plus managers were there, all they can do was just watching each other from afar.

Jin with his swollen red eyes, nose and lips pulled her quickly in his embrace, "I missed you, Sowon-ah," still sobbing, probably because the Daesang they've just won.. Or probably because Sowon was finally infront of him.

Sowon lightly smiled, "Congratulations, Jin oppa. You guys really deserve it," she said as she brushed her fingers through Jin's hair.

"We'll talk about that later. Don't you missed me?" He queried, eyes on the beautiful Sowon, wearing that white princess gown, she was gorgeous.