Chapter 5 : Sorry..

"We're home! Guys, come down here, we bought something to eat!" Jin shouted. Ahh, I mean Jin oppa.

Remembering what he said earlier in his car, I smiled with myself.

"Lady, do you mind of using a proper language? Not Jin, but Jin oppa," he smirked.

He said again, "Oh don't get me wrong, Eunha-yah. Our age gap is 5 years old. Don't you think its uhm I feel, disrespectful when you calling me with names?" He let my hand go.

Guilt begins to grow in me. Yeah, sometimes I can't control my rudeness. I did alot of miserable things since I moved into their house. The lamb skewers, talking back to them, calling them names. I muttered slowly, "Sorry.."

He looked at me and smiled, "Hey, don't cry. I just-"

"I'm not crying!" I pouted my lips to him. He laughed when he saw my face and patted my head.

"You're such a cute girl, Eunha. I wished I have a little sister like you. I mean, Umji and SinB are like my sister too, but they closer with Hoseok and Yoongi than me, so I didn't get to talk much with them," he said.

"Aww, so I think I should be closer with you then. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Deal, Jin?" He rolled his eyes when he heard I said his name without the 'oppa' again.

"Opps, Jin oppaaaa," I chuckled cutely to him.

"Yeah, deal. From now on, you're my adorable bunny little sister, if and only there is someone hurts you, just tell your Jin oppa okay?" He winked at me.

---

"Wowwwww, lamb skewers! I miss you, baby!" The maknae quicky entered the kitchen, grabbing a stick of it and give a peck to the meat. I laughed a bit seeing his action.

"Where are the others? Call them first and then you can eat this as much as you want," Jin oppa exclaimed.

Jungkook walking out of the kitchen, calling for his hyungs for lunch.

---

For the first time, I gathered with these boys on a table for our lunch. Waiting for them nervously, I take a sit beside Jin oppa since I'm comfortable with him the most.

"Hey! That's my sit!" Jungkook pointed at me. I don't even look at him instead I greeted Jimin and asked him to sit beside me. So, I'm sitting between Jin oppa and Jimin. Yeayyyy me!

"So now where am I supposed to sit?" Jungkook asked since there is no more space for him to sit. Everyone is silent and the members keep staring at each other.

Feeling guilty, again, I stand up and bring my plate filled up with the food we bought earlier. I walk passing Jungkook without looking at him.

I looked back at the other members and asking for Jin oppa's permission, "Oppa, I'm going to eat outside of our house okay? Enjoy your meals, guys!" I tried to give them a big smile as I continue walking out of the door.

He is so mean. He is not a gentleman. Why can't he just let me sit there? Ohh, of course Eunbi. You're just a stranger here. A new trainee. That's nothing compared to them.

As I mad within myself, I didn't realized that someone was watching me. "Are you having a toothache?" He grinned.

"Huh? Toothache? No.. why?" I asked him back.

"Because you're poking your chicken meat with the fork non-stop, I thought you want to shred it to pieces," he laughed. He then took a sit beside me with his plate.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to eat together with your members."

"Nah, I need some fresh air now. Composing need a little peace and fresh air, don't you think so?" Namjoon smiled at me, showing his deep, cute dimple.