Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.

I dedicated this chapter to haelianthus because half of this chapter was written by her ㅋㅋㅋ

9 months later.. Well easy to say, on 7 December 2015.

Jin P.O.V

"Sojung-ah~"

She turned her back facing me, making her long ponytail flew around before meeting her shoulder again.

"Oppa!" She piped before running towards me, simply hugging me around my waist.

I laughed as I hug her back. Lips easily pecked her forehead since she is about my height. "Aigoo, why are such a baby when you with me?"

She pouted as her hand softly pushing my chest. "I thought you wouldn't come," she whined as she moved away from me, now sitting on the couch.

I approached her, slowly sitting beside her. "It's your birthday why wouldn't I come?" I said resting my hand behind her.

"You sure busy with comeback. I'm okay, I'll understand," she said mouthful eating the cookies that I brought.

"No," I moved nearer her. Hand now around her shoulder. "I still need to come to celebrate this with you, even this might be too short for us to spend our time together, but," I cleared my throat, "well atleast we got that time," I sighed.

She flinched when I kissed her neck, giggling. "You sneaked out? Did Sejin-sshi know you're out?"

She nodded when I shook my head.

"What about your manager? You know how strict he is with you guys. Poor Eunha and Jungkook.." I said, remembering the past.

She frowned as I finished talking, "No, I sneaked out too. The girls will help me."

"When will you tell Bang PD-nim about us?"

I sighed but not annoyed. "I will tell him soon okay?" I said now resting my head to meet the headseat.

"It's hard meeting like this" she pouted her lips, cute.

I sat straight. "Well, don't blame it all on me. Your agency dont know about us too okay?" I voiced a little bit high as I felt like she was blaming all on me.

"Well that," she louden her voice, then her eyes softened when she saw my face was red, controlling the anger inside me. "Aww, are you mad? Okay, I'm sorry, oppa.." She scooted closer to me, hugging my arm.

I laughed, nodding as I kissed her cheek then playfully nipped at her ear.

She pushed my chest again.

"Em-em," she laced her fingers with mine. "I'm glad that you're here with me on my birthday.."

"I'm glad to celebrate mine with you too. Eventhough it's already past 3 days ago," I whispered, she smiled widely as she snuggled her head at my neck.

I chuckled, remembering the boy I caught sneaked out at the same time with me, "Well, at least I have reason if being asked for sneaking out."

"Hm? I don't get it," she pulled herself from me, asking with her blank face.

I snorted, "It's not just me who sneaking out at late night."

Her eyes widen looking at me. I wiggled my eyebrows.

---

"Stop! Jungkook, stop it!" she giggled, struggled pushing him while the boy still not stop kissing and snuggling with her neck. "Jeon Jungkook stop!"