Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?

Eunha's P.O.V

"Huh? Who is this?" I queried due to my curiousity as I tried to remember this familiar voice. And most importantly, "Where do you get my number?"

He chuckled slowly. "You're so cute. And for your questions, you gotta find it yourself, Jung Eunbi," he sighed, a little bit of sad tone at the end of his words.

I was going to ask the caller more about him calling me in this dawn, but he hanged up the phone. I still can't figure out who the caller was and geez.. I can die now because of this curiousity..

---

I woke up on the couch when I heard noises at the main door.

"Finally! Home sweet home!" I heard V shouted from the outside.

"Taehyung-ah, you'll wake the girls up," my eyes peeked through the window to see them crowded at the door, waiting for Jimin unlocking the lock.

I missed all of them! I will miss them alot after this.

I quickly walked and hid behind the door, planning to surprise them, but it became a mess when Yoongi pushed the door too hard, and it hit me.

They quickly ran to see who was squealing behind the door. "EUNHA?" Jimin panicked to see me lying on the floor, laughing.

It wasn't hurt at all, but it was funny to see their panicked expression. "What are you doing behind the door?" Yoongi asked.

I scratched my head, "To surprise you guys but I guess it didn't worked," I chuckled, eyes wandering, finding someone who I really missed so much.

There were only four of them, "Where are the rest?"

Hoseok landed his butt on the couch, "They went to the market, buying groceries," he continued, "You slept on this couch?" He sighed when he saw my blanket on the couch.

I nodded, "I couldn't sleep on my bed last night."

---

I was packing my things with both of the girls and I guess the boys didn't know that we've changed contract with other agency.

Our manager told us to move to the new house in two days before the practice as a group begins. The nervousness from the first day I moved in this house haunt me again. I barely knew Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie, what if all of these doesn't work?

Folding my dried clothes, I reached the black pants beneath my shorts.

*

"Ahh, oh this. This. Wear it. That was mine when I was in my trainee days. I think it fits you."

"What? No, I'm not going to wear that. I have my own-"

"Yeah, shorties. All of them are shorts. You should be grateful it wasn't Namjoon hyung behind you earlier downstairs, watching you too slow to going upstairs."

*

I gripped the pants, smiled lightly when I remembered he gave his own sweatpants to me. My eyes starts to feel warm as I folding the pants neatly. I'm going to return you back to your owner. Thank you..

"What's with these luggages?" Hoseok asked to SinB, I was totally daydreaming too much because I didn't even realized Hoseok knocked the door.

"Err..uhmm.." SinB rubbed behind of her neck, looking at us. Umji and me couldn't say anything, just relying on SinB to answer Hoseok's question.

"Hyung, why are you standing here?" I heard the sweet voice behind the door. Wiping my tears with my long sleeve, I stood up and saw the beautiful, puppy eyes peeking through the door.