Chapter 28 : I can act well too.

"I can act well too," he said proudly.

"As well as you," he whispered close to Eunha's ear.

A sweet smile carved on her lips when that words playing on her mind. He really can act. She monologed with herself as she clicked the replay button on Youtube just to watch Jungkook's scene in I Need U MV.

Eunha's P.O.V

"ANDWAEE!" I cried, watching Jungkook got punched on his gut and his face and also got his body slammed against the wall.

The members were surprised with my scream and my cries became louder when SinB and Sowon unnie elbowed me on my ribs.

"Yah! It's just acting. It's not real," Sowon unnie pushed my head with her finger, but pulled me closer to her again, hugging me when she saw tears streaming down my cheeks. Emotional af.

"I'm confused," Yerin unnie said with her blank face. "I know the five of them died, Taehyung maybe got jailed because of murdering his own father. But what's with Jin sunbaenim and the white flower?" She continued with her theory.

Me, Sowon unnie, Yuju and the two of our youngest members looked at each other with eyebrows wiggling, realizing that the MV was too confusing.

---

"Hello.." A sleepy voice sounded at the end of the line.

I chuckled quietly, not aware that I will be hearing his sexy, sleepy voice after a few weeks we didn't contacted each other.

"Eunha? Is that you?" He queried, no more sleepy voice.

"No." I said, covering my mouth with my handkerchief.

"Ah, come on. I can recognize you just by your cute chuckles," he said playfully, "Are you okay? Have you eaten alot?"

"I'm okay, just the same, old Eunha like before," I voiced out, smiling a bit.

"No, you're lying. I bet you're getting skinnier. Are you even get yourself a meal?"

"Well, I lost a few kilos.. Sometimes, I skipped a meal, you know..for practicing." I stuttered at the moment.

"What?! Geez, I don't care, by hook or by crook, I want to see your chubby cheeks again."

"Or what?"

"Well guess who will not kissing you if those precious chubby cheeks won't do a comeback," he chuckled quietly, probably don't want to wake his roommate up.

Oh, and did I mention his new roommate was Namjoon?

I whined loudly but then laughing so hard when I heard that dying truck snores after a long tine I didn't hear it.

"Ahh.. Rapmon hyung!" Jungkook complained. His hyung's snores slowly faded, probably Jungkook was already escaped from his own room.

"So, when we will gonna meet?" I asked in whining tone.

"Oh? I thought you never ask!" He laughed, his laughs even have falsetto. One of the charms of this main vocal boy.

"Someone was too busy playing with Sunyoul at school, she didn't even left a tiny smile for her own boyfriend," he said sarcastically.

"Geez, Jungkook-ah.. I thought we've discussed about this before," I grunted in annoyance, totally irritated with Jungkook's jealousy over me.

"What? Am I not allowed to said like that after I saw you with him too close?"