Chapter 30 : Eunkook?

2015, Dope Era.
Eunha's house.

"Kook-ah.." She whined, struggling with the muscular hand that kept on pushing her away from the little container he was holding.

"Eomma bought it for us both, not just for you to eat it alone!" Giving up, she pulled herself away from the maknae and sit at the end of the couch.

"Awww.. Is my ethereal princess mad?" He teased while licking the bingsu on his lips.

"Hmph!" Eunha glared at him, then turned her head away from looking at him. She even turned her form from him and crossed her arms.

Jungkook ignored her and kept on eating the bingsu alone.

'She'll come to me sooner or later.' He smirked with that thought came up in his head.

"Jungkook-ah.."

'What did I just say?' Licking the bits stick on his spoon, he scooted closer to the girl.

"Hmm?" He hummed, holding her chubby, soft hands.

"What do you meant with ethereal princess?" She asked, fingers moved her hair behind her ear.

He giggled, especially when the girl he loved was looking at him with that sparkling, puppy eyes. "Eunha. It's Eunha, my ethereal princess and my galaxy" he smiled, showing off the little dimple that appeared on his cheek.

"Ohh.." She tightened her lips, trying so hard to hide her smile. Jungkook giving winked at her while brushed his thumb at the back of her palm, "Bang PD-nim told me."

Eunha shyly nodded. Her eyes on her boyfriend, who was then started to play games with his phone.

"Jungkook-ah.." She called with a smile on her face, but then pouted when no there was response from the boy. Too engrossed with his phone.

"Kookie-ah.." She called the boy again, this time with her aegyo tone.

Jungkook turned his head to her for a second, "Yeah?" then back focusing to his game, ears were blocked from the outside world.

"Look at this!" she showed her phone to the maknae excitedly, hands that stretched out earlier loosened when he just ignored the girl with her excitement.

She scooted closer to him, closing the gap that you can't even slipped your hand between them. Wrapping her both arms around the maknae's waist, an evil grin formed on her lips. Focusing too much on that game, huh?

"Eunha, what are you doing?" Jungkook piped uncomfortably, but his eyes still on the game he played. His breath became uneven when suddenly she tangled her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder. And started breathing against his ear..

The girl blew softly at Jungkook's ear, "Stop it, Eunha.." He warned quietly, but still, the girl was just too stubborn.

A squeal came out from her when Jungkook pushed her softly on the cushion and started to hover over her, "I told you to stop it," a smirk formed on his lips, leaning closer towards her face. A little laugh escaped from him to see Eunha's pale expression due to his action.

Leaning down to her, breaths hitting on her face, his lips almost touched hers, he stopped when the light from Eunha's phone blinking, attracted him to take a look on it.

"Eunkook?" Jungkook arched his eyebrow at the girl, "Is that our name?" He asked as his eyes were set on Eunha's phone.

"Our ship name," Jungkook chuckled when he saw Eunha having trouble to move freely with him above her.