Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick

Jungkook's P.O.V

6.30 p.m.

"Are you okay now? Don't take Jimin hyung's words too seriously. He's tired because of practicing too much."

"I never seen him too angry like that before, Jungkook. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Just go to the studio, okay? Don't want the other hyungs get mad at you too," she said.

"I will but let me stay here for a while. I need some peace. And my peace is you," I kissed her palm and brushed them on my cheek.

"Where do you learn all these sweet things, Kookie-ya?" She chuckled, as she moved closer to me.

"I guess it's in my blood," I whispered to her slowly, resting my head with hers.

---

7.00 p.m.

After half an hour I accompanied her in her dorm, she's finally fall asleep. Tired of walking too long with me I guess.

I moved my body slowly, trying to not make a noise. I walked towards the door and stopped my steps when she called me, "Jungkook? You're going to the studio now?"

I smiled and nodded to her. "Okay, just don't push yourself too hard. I'll make something for you to eat together with me later," she said, giving her cute smile.

---

All the members gathered together at living room, watching our favorite variety show, Running Man.

I wanted to join them but thinking back Jimin hyung's words, nahh. I need to train my vocal today, and I need to go to the dance studio tonight, alone.

"Jungkookie, have you ate? There are some samgyupsal left in the fridge," Jin hyung asked, I was a little shocked.

I don't even realized that he followed me as he entered to this studio.

"Not yet, hyung. I will eat it with Eunha after I finished with my vocal training," I smiled to him. Without you Jin hyung, what would our members' life would be?

"So you're late for our vocal training, huh? I heard from Jiminnie, you went to the theme park with Eunha?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

I nodded to him. Just a simple response. I was too lazy to talk with anyone right now. Exception for Jung Eunbi. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Why you and her became so close all of sudden? I thought you hated her.. Because of lamb skewers.. Hahahaha," Jin hyung laughed so hard. He must've watched my log on that day. *

"I never said I hate her. I made that log because I was so hungry and I was ready to eat the skewers and you know who ate it and I need someone to tell about it," I chuckled to him.

"And you chose ARMYs?" He took a seat beside me.

I nodded again, "Yes, hyung. You know I only have the ARMYs, our members, Eunha and my family to tell my problems with."

"Yes, I do know it all but not Eunha. Do you have some love birds relationship with her?" He starts to give his glare at me.

"Actually hyung. I have something to tell you.. Do you still remember my story about my childhood friend before?"

"The one you were looking during our predebut? Yes, of course. Do you already found her?" He leaned infront of me, with that curious look on his face.

"Yes, hyung. I've found her unknowingly in 4 days ago," I curled my lips in to hid my smile as he try solve the puzzle with the answer I gave him.

I know he already got the answer, "YOU MEAn, Eunha-,"

"Yes, hyung. She was my friend during my childhood. And maybe my girlfriend right now," I looked away from meeting his eyes.