Chapter 26 : Do You?

Eunha's P.O.V

My phone couldn't stop from keep vibrating and buzzing after I disconnected the Facetime with Jin oppa and Jimin.

Looking at the screen, my hopes literally shattered when I saw all the messages were sent from the same person.

"Sunyoul-ah! Aish!"

#1 How was your first stage?

#2 Eunha-ya, where are you?

#3 I can't stop replaying your performance!!

#4 Ah, sorry I forgot. Congrats! Hahaha..

#5 Hey, reply me.

#6 Damn it, Eunha. I need her phone number now.

#7 She sounded like an angel.

#8 Geezz... Never thought your voice sounded that good, Eunha-ya..

A lot more actually, but its mainly more about his crush in my group so, I wouldn't care enough to list it all down here.

Oh yeah, he totally had a major crush on a member in GFriend. Going to school without having him around me, asking for her phone nunber was totally you will never see. Well, atleast until I have graduated of course.

Sunyoul is a nice guy. Despite of his harsh attitude towards people, he was actually made himself to be disliked by people so that he can hide his true self. Why? Well, he was traumatized of being a victim of bully when he was in his elementary school. That's pitiful of him, I know..

How do I know all about this?

---

Three months before GFriend's debut.

I was walking by the street, in my way going back home, just finished looking for the books I needed for the group assignments in the public library.

"Just let me go!" A shout from an alley behind a closed shop. He sounded frightened and almost crying?

"Not so tough now, eh Sunyoul?" Sunyoul?

I walked closer to the alley, hiding behind the big dumpster. Peeking carefully, trying not to get caught by the big man who already gripped Sunyoul's collar.

"You should think twice before being harsh to my little brother!" The unknown man said, clenching his jaw infront of Sunyoul.

I began to sweat and almost screamed when he let off a punch on Sunyoul's face.

"He started it first!" My heart weakened to see Sunyoul's tears falling down his cheeks.

Woah.. I never seen him crying before. And I never seen him being so..fragile.

His face was full with bruises and the corner of his lips was bleeding. My panic level increased more when the man punched Sunyoul's gut, causing him spurted more blood and I can't bear anymore to watch this especially when he looked like he was dying in pain.

Ahh, this is why I hate it when manager-ni took our phones away.

---

"Thanks Jung Eunbi," he spoke softly, eyes softened looking at me.

"Please, just call me Eunha," sighing.

He tried to sit, "You better lie yourself down. It's nice that you're going to get out from this hospital tomorrow, so please.. Just lie down and rest." I said with my eyes widen at him.

He chuckled, "You're so cute when you did that, Eunha-ya," he let out a heavy sigh, "Thanks, Eunha. If you didn't call the police, I probably would-"