Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"

Eunha's P.O.V

I didn't expect that.

"Thanks, Eunha."

I was stunned for a while, my fingers still in contact to the area he kissed. He didn't basically kissed lightly, I can feel how he pressed his lips deeply on my skin.

You're such an idiot, Eunbi.. Why do you have to be such a princess with fantasies on your mind? Why did you pulled such a kiddo action to him earlier?

Ahhhhh.. I don't know. I don't know why I've been acting like a little girl lately, especially when I was with him. The same little girl who I was before. And being that little girl with him, I totally realized how I missed my childhood days..

Replaying back his reaction after I gave my 'healing kiss' to his wounded finger in my mind, it is absolutely one of my biggest chest-explosion I ever had. I mean, my heart was beating so fast when he suddenly moved his chair and sat infront of me. Somehow that action is enough to make me feel nervous. And when I was seriously having butterflies in my stomach, he moved his body forward and gave his cute winks which I don't even know why he did that. I couldn't helped my cheeks from blushing and I knew he knows it too.

And, that 'there's something on your face' shit, ahhhh I don't want to talk about it. But you want to, Eunbi. Haishhh!

I was noticed that he kept on clingy with me, like the way he leaned his head on my shoulder twice today, and every break he had after his individual filming, instead of resting, he sat beside me and try to pick a fight. And of course that kiss..Ah, I'm done.

---

I tried to avoid him whenever he come closer to me. It's not that I want to make a gap between us but I still feel awkward after the 'thank you' kiss he gave.

"Hey, have you eat? Let's eat, I'm starving," rubbing his stomach.

"Emm, yes. Err, I need to go to the toilet," I said. But seriously, I don't really want to. The only thing I want to do right now is escape from him.

"Are you mad about the kiss? It is just a kiss. Nothing much," he sighed when I immediately walked from being closer to him. My heart suddenly aching when he said that.

Yeah, easy for you to say. To him, yeah the kiss is just a kiss, but for me, err, it is my second kiss from another guy. Does a kiss during my childhood can be considered as my first kiss? Because yeah I've kissed someone.. Someone who really was important to me.

"Oh, so that's just a 'nothing-much' kiss? I thought it was a thank you kiss. Yeah, I'm not mad since it was a 'nothing-much' kiss. And excuse me, I would like to go home as I don't want to become your teatime break booth," I spat.

"Hey, Eunha-yah! No, I didn't mea-,"

"JUNGKOOK! GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT SCENE!"

---

"Eunha?" I stopped my steps and turned around.

"Oppaaaaaaa," all of sudden, my frustrated feeling I had because of that Jungkook guy bursts into tears when I saw Jin oppa. Spending too much time with Jungkook earlier makes me forgot about this charming, handsome eomma.

He panicked and quickly took my hands, "Hey, why are you crying? Where are you going? Home?" Three question non-stop coming out from his mouth.

"I don't know, maybe because I forgot to watch you at your filming site earlier? Yes, at first I want to go home, but now nah, I want to see you dancing," I chuckled when he rolled his eyes as the 'dancing' coming out of my mouth.