Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved

Eunha's P.O.V

You know that feeling of finally getting together with the person you always have been admire? Because I finally feeling it now.

I couldn't describe the happiness I had when he asked me to listen to the last song he sang. My cheeks were getting hurt because of smiling too much right now.

He tucked me in my bed, as if I was still a baby duh, which I refused to but he still insisted.

"Eunha-ya, can I ask you something? I think I need a confirmation from you about our relationship," he asked, playing with my hair.

"Confirmation? Our relationship? What about it?" My head was kinda empty just now especially when I'm still engrossed with his 'Blanket Kick' song.

"Err, I'm still confused with, you know.. You, being my girlfriend or still wants to be my friend?" Feeling nervous, he rubbed behind his neck, his eyes weren't dare to look at me.

I pulled my blanket to cover my face as I laughed a little after I saw his nervous action.

"What's so funny about that?" He pulled back the blanket from my face, his face just inches away from me. I tried to move away from him, feeling uncomfortable with that situation.

But he won't let me. "Don't you dare to move away from me," he said slowly.

I can feel his breath brushed to my face. He then leaned in slowly, closer than before but stopped when "Girlfriend," I whispered, shutting my eyes tightly.

I'm so nervous with him so close to me, especially me on my bed.

"Really, Eunha?" He looked at me with his surprised face, cupping my face with his both hands. I smiled and nodded at him, removing one of his hand and I kissed it lightly.

"I never thought you would surprised with my answer," I chuckled.

"Thank you, and I promise, you won't regret this," he whispered, pulling my hand to his cheek.

"Pinky promise?" I smiled lightly as I remembered our past 7 years ago, stuck out my pinky finger infront of him.

"You're such a baby," he said as he linked his finger with mine, leaning in, giving me unexpected kiss.

As I try to deepen the kiss, he pulled himself away from me, "I'm afraid I couldn't stop myself," he said as he was breathing so hard for finding some air.

I nodded, understood his point. I got up, sitting on my bed. My eyes fixed at his hair, his features on his face. "Puberty hits you so hard, Jeon Jungkook," I chuckled.

He laughed, "But puberty hits you harder than me," his eyes lingering all over me. I throw my pillow to his face, "Pervert!"

"But I'm your one and only pervert of sweetness, bunny babe," he smirked at me, getting sexy all of the sudden.

"Yeah, alright."

"Ah, Eunha. Go to sleep, okay? See you tomorrow. Goodnight," he looked at his watch, kissed my forehead softly.

"Okay, goodnight, Kookie," I smiled as he stepped himself closer to the door.

"Oh, Eunha-ya?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you," he said slowly, closing the door without waiting me to reply.

---

11.30 p.m.

I can't sleep. Serves you right! My bed was so noisy I thought it was almost collapsed with the creaking sound I made. I kept rolling my body around the bed.