Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?

Day 2. This is practically Eunha's second offday. She was sleeping soundly until someone is knocking the door.

"Hey, are you awake? Can you pass me Umji's hairdryer? I need it." Jungkook leaned at the door. Waiting for her reply.

"5 minutes eomma, 5 more.." She mumbled in her sleep.

"What? I can't hear you. Can I come in?" Jungkook asked.

"Come in, eomma.." She mumbled again, still in her sleep.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

What is she mumbling in there? I can't even hear a word she mumbled.

I try to turned the knob, thinking it is useless because she might locked it. Guess what? She didn't. The door is slightly opened.

I was peeking inside, try to look for Umji's hairdryer at her table. Then I saw Eunha, sleeping, still wearing her pyjama.

"Jungkook-ah! Hurry up! 5 minutes, and you'll go with a bus!" Hoseok hyung shouted from downstairs.

5 minutes? Shit, I quickly entered the room not even care whether she let me in or not. She's not even up yet anyway.

Searching for the hairdryer, where do you put it, Umji-yah? I opened one of the drawer, there you are..

Time is running out and that's when I remembered something. I looked at her who is still peacefully sleeping. You gonna pay both of our bus tickets later!

"JUNGKOOK! WE'RE LEAVING NOW! ENJOY YOU RIDE IN THE BUS!" V hyung laughing at me.

He always know, not just him but all the members know that I don't like to ride a bus. It makes me sick and dizzy with the smell and I once had puked before. And I don't want that to happen again, which will happen again.

"Hey, wake up," I shake her shoulder slowly. No response. I shake her shoulder again, but she's still sleeping, her face doesn't even looked like she was bothered.

"Sleepyhead," I whispered slowly to her ear. I took a glance at my watch, coordi noona is so gonna pissed at me.

Hmm, what should I do to wake her up? Putting the hairdryer aside, I landed my butt slowly on her bed, to lessen the creaking noise it made.

I chuckled softly when I saw her messy ponytail. I stared at that cute face, not even thinking twice, my fingers automatically move a few strands of her hair from her face.

I moved to the floor and leaned my face forward, to get a closer view of that beautiful face. Blushed with my own words.. Beautiful, huh? What's got into you lately, Jeon Jungkook? I don't know why but I felt that I have known this girl for so long. Like when we laughed together last night, argued over little things, makes me feel comfortable with her..

Her body moved a bit closer to me, seems to be bothered with the creaking noise of the bed. I tried to hold my breath when my face now is just inches away from her face.

"Woah," I whispered. My eyes can't stop looking at her cute, small lips. If I leaned just a little bit, for sure this will be my first kiss. Lol no. I ain't gonna kiss this girl. No no no. My lips curved a smirk imagining that scene, you know when lips on lips thingy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was absorbed with my imagination, I didn't realize her arm tangled my neck, pulled me closer, mumbling something I couldn't understand. I didn't even expect my imagination would come true in a matter of seconds.

Her soft lips touched mine. My lips froze, not able to move. I held my breath but not too long when I felt something moving between our lips. She licked her lips. And my lips.. I feel my chest is going to explode!