Chapter 15 : I Really Like You

Jungkook's P.O.V

I feel my chest lifting a sudden weight, I opened my eyes, I saw this cute girlfriend of mine's head on my chest, sleeping soundly. I looked at my watch, it's already 7.00 a.m.

"Gosh, Eunha-ya. Wake up, babe. The hyungs must've been looking for us. I looked at my phone,
5 missed calls - Suga hyung
12 missed calls - Jin hyung
10 missed calls - Namjoon hyung
7 missed calls - Hoseok hyung
17 missed calls - V hyung
20 missed calls - Jimin hyung

I'm dead. My phone rings again. Namjoon hyung.. Eunha's head slightly move hearing the ringing.

"Hello? Yes hyung? I'm so sorry, going back now," he disconnected the call before I can talk more.

I was going to wake Eunha up, but seeing her sleeping soundly like a baby, I can't help myself smiling like an idiot and recording her using my phone.

---

"Where have you guys been?" Jimin hyung spat.

"Dance studio," I answered, looking somewhere else but not him.

"Hyung, come on. Let me and Eunha get into the house first," I said slowly.

"Since when you both being so clinging with each other?" He raised an eyebrow.

Eunha suddenly come forward, "Since when you become so ignorant about him? Jungkook was practicing so hard at the dance studio because of you scolded him. He felt so bad about that! Do you even care? Look at his eyes. Do you see how tired he is now?" She pushed Jimin's hyung chest with her finger.

"What are you? His girlfriend or something?" He scoffed at her.

"Well, actually-"

"That's enough, Eunha-ya. You making this worse. Go inside. Don't worry about me," I cut her words off. This is not the right time to tell them about this.

Her eyes softened looking at me. I can see her eyes looked glassy. Oh no, please Eunha, don't cry. I do feel guilty for her but I'm just not ready for this. Jimin hyung watched her walked past him, entered the house.

"Sorry hyung for making you all worried."

---

I knocked the door. "Eunha?" The hyungs were watching me weirdly from downstairs.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" V and Hoseok hyung spoke almost at the same time. They looked, giving themselves each other hi-5.

I shook my head. Walking myself towards my dorm, I texted her,

"Sorry, I know it was my mistake. I love you. 😘😘 - your sweet-perverted-weird boy -"

I hope she will cool off. Now, I need to sleep.

---

Jimin P.O.V

"What's wrong with that two? Why all of sudden they becoming close? I thought Jungkook hated her," I said to the members.

"Jungkookie never said that he hate her. So, don't make a simply basic conclusion from what you just saw a few days ago. Let them be close, it is better than having them fighting in this house," Jin hyung suddenly scoffed at me.

"Okay.."

Then, I saw Eunha walking down the stairs with her knees still bandaged. All the members were staring at her, "Hey, Eunha. Are you okay?" Jin hyung asked.