Chapter 22 : Promise me.

Eunha's P.O.V

It's been two weeks after our manager's funeral. No one but his friends, the staffs, BTS members and us came. I thought he had a family.

I can still remember his last joke about being fallen with Jungkook's smile.

"Every girls would fall for him just by his smile. Even Iㅡ," he let out a laugh when my eyes grew bigger at him, "I'm just kidding."

"Unnie?" SinB touched my hand, "PD-nim is calling us," she said, pointed to PD-nim's office.

I nodded, holding tightly both of their hands, "Let's go," inhaling a deep breath.

Umji knocked twisted the doorknob as we stepped into the PD's office. There were six people were staring at the three of us, "Oh, come in, girls," Bang PD-nim greeted us.

We bowed to all of them, and I was looking at the six guests. All of them were seemed to be my first time to meet them except these two girls. "Eunha?"

"Yuju?" My eyes widen to see her with Sowon unnie in this place.

---

I was nearly cried when I heard those words coming out from Bang PD-nim. "I'm sorry, girls. I'm afraid you are no longer live as trainees under BigHit Ent. agency," he breathed out a heavy sigh. "This company has lack of staffs and I can't trust no one anymore to assign as your manager. I'm so sorry.."

I bit my lip, controlling my tears from bursting out. SinB and Umji couldn't looked around but playing with their fingers under the table. Then, suddenly a man who was sitting beside PD-nim smiled, "Cheer up, girls! That's the bad news. The good news is you'll be offered a contract with our agency, Source Music to continue your training as a trainee, with these girls." He pointed at Yuju, Sowon and another girl who smiled cutely at the three of us.

They introduced themselves including the two men to us. It turned out that the man, Mr. So Sung Jin, who was spoke earlier is the CEO of the Source Music and the other man, Mr. Kim Hyeong Eun, is the manager of the girls.

I'm still puzzled with all of this. Totally blank. My mind was filled with negative thoughts after PD-nim said that we were no longer signed under BigHit Ent. agency. That's mean I will move out from house, am I right?

"Jung Eunbi!" Bang PD snapped his fingers infront of my face. "Ah, yes?" I blankly said with blushing cheeks when eight pairs of eyes were focused at me.

"Please focus with what Mr. So Sung Jin going to say. This is important for you girls, okay?" He patted my shoulder, looking at me with his softened eyes.

---

The meeting was over. I came out from the building with dried tears on my face, same with Umji and SinB. "Eunha-ya.. Don't be sad. You have me, right? And you already know Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie. We will have fun together as a team!" She chuckled, hugging the three of us before joining Sowon unnie and the cute girl on the van.

30 minutes ago..

"Don't worry, girls. I will tell Manager Sejin to ask the boys to help you move to your new house. Just take your time," Bang SiHyuk said, as he smiled lightly.

We cried, not even thinking we would cried so loud. The three of us gathered together around PD-nim and hugged him tightly. He was a nice man, he cared about us and he already had plans for us after our debut. But, since Manager Jo's death, he had no choice but cancelled our contract.

---

Now, with Bang SiHyuk PD-nim's explaination, I figured out how our group was going to work. Basically, our group were consists of six members, three girls under BigHit Ent. and other three girls under Source Music. So, we supposed to be a girl group under a collaboration between BigHit Ent. and also Source Music. Well, supposed to..