Chapter 1 : First Day

"Eunbi! Come and play with me!"

Eunbi just smiled and kept on staring at the boy. Aww, he has such a cute pair of eyes..

"Eunbi. What are you doing? Stop staring at me, weirdo," the boy said.

"What did you just called me?" She startled when he called her a weirdo.

"WEIRDO!" He repeated while laughing and quickly running away from her.

"Come here you little," she stopped her words and started to chase him.

---

"Eunbi, can you promise me something?" He said shyly.

"What's that, Kookie?" She asked back, with blank face.

"Promise me that you will never forget anything about me," he whispered slowly.

"Oh, uhm well okay. But are you going somewhere?" She laughed awkwardly.

"Pinky promise?" He pouted his lips and stuck out his pinky finger, ignoring her words.

"What is the matter with you today, Jeon Jungkook? Yeah, I promise," she arched her eyebrow while sticking her pinky finger with Jungkook's.

"Nothing." He smiled, trying to hide his tears which were already accumulated in his eyes, while looking at their pinkies linked together.

---

Eunbi came to the park where they usually play and spent their weekends together.

"Kookie-ya! Where are you?" She yelled. Still, no sign of the boy's presence.

She kept yelling the boy's name over and over again. She sat on the swing while waiting for the boy. "Is he okay? Last week he did looked okay," she said to herself.

Except for his uncommon behaviour asking her to promise him to not forgetting him..

"Maybe he is sick," she mumbled to herself, still confused.

"Ahh, I better go to his house now," she continued.

7 years later..

Eunha's P.O.V :

I'm screwed up! Totally dead! Why? Because this is my first day at school and I'm already late!

"Eunbi-yah! WAKE UP!" Gosh, eomma. Thanks for the late alarm.

"Yes, eomma! A couple of minutes, and I will be ready! Dang it," mumbling to myself, reaching my new yellow uniform.

---

So, my name is Jung Eunbi. Today is practically my first day of school in School of Performing Arts Seoul and also the beginning of my trainee life in BigHit Ent.

It was kinda funny because I only have a few months left till my graduation day and now I have to move to another school. Learning new things. Meeting new people.

I was auditioned for acting and singing in BigHit Ent. I didn't expect that I would passed that audition and become a trainee..

I just met Bang Sihyuk PD-nim yesterday, signed the contract and he showed me the offices, studios,  training room located in that building. He is a kind man, he explained the process and the training I'm going to get through. Feeling nervous but I know I can do it. Being an idol is a dream I've ever wanted to achieve.