Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys

"Eunbi-yah! Try to stand up over there! The rainbow looks beautiful, " the boy shouted, holding a polaroid camera his appa just bought for him.

The girl then did what the boy asked her to, doing the V sign, while the boy took a photo of her.

"Ahh, the only thing beautiful in this photo is the rainbow," he left a sigh out, continue taking photos of the rainbow..

The girl somehow feeling slightly hurt with his words, "You always mean to me, Kookie. Do you hate me?" She sighed, without facing him. 'He always mean to you, Eunbi.'

The boy was a bit shocked when he heard her said that. He pretended that he didn't heard it, and quickly take another photo of the girl without her knowing it. 'You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, Eunbi..'

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal," he introduced himself, whispered close to my ear. I can feel him breathing beside my ear while he slowly uncovered my mouth.

My cheeks were burning hot right at that time. Fanning myself with my hands, I tried to be cool infront of him, "Oh, nice intro, skewers," quickly walks out from the studio.

I cam hear him laughing after I walked out of the door. Damn you, puppy eyes boy.. I'm still fanning myself and these heartbeats were going crazy that I think I'm going to get heart attack or stroke.

Going to upstairs. I need to sleep. I need to forget that damn whisper-touching the boy just did to me.

"Jungkook. 17. Maknae, main vocal,"
he smiled at me. He smiled at me. And that smile.. Kookie? No, no, no, Eunbi. That's not him. THAT JUNGKOOK IS LONG GONE. It was just a coincidence they having a same name.

I can still feel his breathing.. STOP IT, EUNBI-YAH! I took a pillow and scream on it as loud as I can, releasing my stress.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ahh..this headache again. Thankfully this time it wasn't getting worse.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You looked sick," Jimin hyung landed his hand on my forehead. "Your body temperature is normal tho.."

Grinning at him, "I'm okay, hyung. Just a slight headache. Where are the others?"

I've been in the studio since I woke up but nobody come to practice their vocals with me. Uhh, there was somebody came tho. My lips curved upwards remembering the action I made this morning.

"V is taking a shower. Jin hyung is going to the market again today," he answered my question, scratching his head.

"Again? I thought he already bought the groceries with Namjoon hyung yesterday," I raised my eyebrows.

"No-uh today he's not going with Namjoon hyung. But with the new girl, Eun-Eunha," his lips slightly smiled when he said the girl's name, rubbing his nose.

Sure I realized Jimin hyung weird postures when he spoke out the girl's name. "Ceh, hyung. What's with all the smiley-", "HEY GUYS!" Ahh, this V hyung.

Me and Jimin hyung totally surprised with V hyung coming into the studio. Jimin hyung stand up, approaching V hyung and a 'thak' sound vibrated loud in the studio. The king of flicks has released his attack. "What's that for, you little punk?" V hyung spat, touching his head.

"That's a little present for you since you like to shout wherever you are without thinking properly," Jimin hyung said, being sarcastic to him.

V hyung grinned, scratching his head, "Hehehe, sorry.."