Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.

His eyes were wandering every corner of the room, yawning as he just woke up from his nap.

Hands stretching out, still tired because of their performances at KCon New York last night.

They probably eating at outside right now, he thought with himself, as he lay back his head on the pillow, pulling the blanket, covering all of his body.

--

"Uwah.. I'm so tired," she whined, walking towards the bed. She literally let herself out from the dress, letting her body covered in only her bra clipped with her underwear.

Slamming her body on the bed, she didn't care and just hugged the person sleeping beside her whom she thought her Moonbyul unnie. "Unnie.." She mumbled, hugging 'her' tightly.

Eyes slowly closed. She moved closer, smile abit when she felt the person hugged her back, pulling her more into the hug.

---

Snores. Why is she snoring? "Unnie..stop it.." She said sleepily, eyes still closed. No response except the grip on her waist tightened. And the sound of the snores began to increase. And why her voice so deep?

"Stop snoring!" She slapped gently the older person's arm.

Her eyes wide open when she heard a deep voice hummed, replying to her words.

Pulling the blanket away, she couldn't believe what she just saw. "RAP MONSTER SUNBAENIM?"

Namjoon directly sitting up, flinched abit because of the coldness, also because of his blanket was pulled away by the short, red headed girl.

"H-Hwasa?" He stood up from the bed quickly, his eyes stared straightly at Hwasa's exposed body.

"What are you doing in my room?!" She squealed panickly as her hands quickly covered her body.

Namjoon smiled, showing his deep dimples. He knew the girl was too tired. Too tired until she came into the wrong room. He kept on eyeing the girl since their goodbye stage after BTS's performance and he can see how tired the girl was.

"Okay.. I'll go." He stood up, adjusting his bathrobe and walked out of the room. She'll come to me later. He smirked as that thought came to his mind.

--

"Hyung! Can I go somewhere after this meeting?" The maknae whispered to the leader, asking for permission, afraid that the leader would be in trouble if he just go like that. Like the same thing happened during Sowon noona's birthday.

--

"Yah where are you two go?" Jimin yelled into the phone but his voice however whispering.

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked a bit confused on the hyung's voice sounds trembling.

"That GFriend's manager is here with Bang PD-nim, okay? Where is Jin hyung? Is he with you?"

"What? At this time? No, he of course with Sowon noona," his voice was shaking because of the nervousness he felt.

He took a glance at the girl who already stood up and on her way towards him.

Eunha tried to analyze through their conversation, putting her head on the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, Jimin? Who are you calling?" Bang PD-nim's voice behind the phone.

Jungkook's eyes widen, Jimin's voice shook abit to reply their PD's question, "J-Jungkook, PD-nim.."

"Oh, where is he right now? Is he with Eunha again?" Bang PD asked with a low voice so that the GFriend's manager wouldn't heard that.

-

Thankfully, Sowon and Eunha were back on their home on time. Jungkook sighed heavily for not having enough time with his girlfriend but yet feelong excited because of the news he just got from Namjoon.

"You just lucky, little rascal. Now, because of you and Jin hyung, Bang PDnim gave me a warning, not to let you guys go without knowing your destination," he scoffed after he told the maknae the news he and the other members just got before their PD and GFriend's manager left.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I will never do it again," he apologized, heart leaping crazily as his hand reaching his phone to call Eunha.

-

He called the girl to follow him into the bar in the hotel they were staying for the night by gesturing his hand at her.

"I'm sorry, sunbaenim," she bowed politely at Namjoon, knowing her fault after she realized she stepped into the wrong room. Not to mention, she was half-naked infront of a man who was sleeping on the bed.

Namjoon rubbed his neck, chuckled lightly to look at the girl he has been put his eyes on since V told him about her being such a fangirl of him.

"No, no, it's okay," he said, putting his sweaty hands in his pocket. His eyes couldn't stop looking at her as the girl wore such a sexy outfit.

"It was embarassing, Rap Monster sunbaenim, aish," she complained again, hands covered her face. Her mind flashed back that moment where she was engrossed hugging that man, melted in his embrace and even fell in love with his scent.

Namjoon laughed, "I understand that you were tired, it's okay," he inhaled deeply, "V told me everything.." He spoke softly, telling the girl that he currently interested right now.

He was expecting the girl was such a diva, especially with her cold look and her cold tone but he was wrong. She was kinda shy girl, maybe because of she was a fan of mine?

"Uh?" She scratched her head, face turmed to mong, blurred with Namjoon's words.

She mumbled an 'oh' after she finally figured out, cheeks blushing because of the embarassment she had with her favourite bias in BTS.

"So.." Namjoon piped, "Do you like my mixtapes?" Putting his palm to support his chin, he stared at the red headed girl.

Hwasa, who was nervous with him at first, now feeling comfortable with the way Namjoon treating her.

"Hello..." Namjoon waved his hand infront of her, repeating his question earlier. "Do You or Joke?"

Namjoon was expecting the girl to answer either one of the options he gave, but the answer he heard from the girl almost make him fell from his chair.

"I like both of them but I'm still stuck with your mixtape that you released during your predebut." She giggled, telling him everything with her hands gestures, showing him how much she was fangirling over him.

"Which one?" He asked, eyes became wide.

"Expensive Girl," a simple answer from her but enough to make Namjoon spurted his drink through his nose.

A/N : sorry for not updating too long. Busy with my studies so.. Hehehe. Btw, this chapter is about Namjoon and more to come to describe the rest of the members and Eunkook's stories.