Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?

Jungkook's P.O.V :

Ahhhh.. Another exhausting day. Yawning, I landed myself on my bed.

"Jungkookie! Have you eat? I just bought lamb skewers for you. Eat it before your Yoongi hyung try to make profit out of it," Jin hyung said from the outside of our dorm.

"I will hyung, just gonna rest myself for a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay, but please change your uniform first AND DON'T JUST SIMPLY PUT IT ON THE FLOOR," he tensed his tone for the few last words.

"Yesss, hyung," still lying on my bed. Closing my eyes.

---

"Jungkook-ah, your things are packed. Don't forget to wake up early tomorrow morning, okay? You and your brother will take the first train to Busan," his eomma said.

"But eomma, why do we have to move to Busan? I like here. I like living in here. I have a friend here. And I like playing with her. Who's gonna play with me if we move to Busan?"

His eomma smiled lightly to him, " Yes I know you love being in here but Busan is our hometown , your hometown. Besides, your appa's contractors just finished built our new house. Don't you want to live in a new house?"

---

"Jungkook!! Wake up now. We need to start practice," said someone with a deep voice.

Opening my eyes slowly, try to look for the person, ahhh Namjoon hyung.

"Alright hyung, give me a sec. I will go downstairs in 10 minutes," I said, yawning. NICE.. I'm still in my school uniform.

---

Walking downstairs after changed my clothes, I saw Umji with her dormate, SinB, watching tv. I greeted them, "Hi guys. Don't you have to practice this evening?"

Umji shook her head, "Nope. Our manager asked us to take a rest today and wait at home since there will be a new trainee live with us," SinB replied.

I froze for a while thinking that there will be one more person gonna live with us. And excited of course ㅋㅋ..

"Jungkook-oppa, Namjoon-oppa is calling you outside," Umji's words stopped myself from daydreaming about the new girl. How am I so sure that's gonna be a girl living with us?

"Ahh, sorry. Didn't heard that. Gotta go girls! See you tonight with that new trainee!" I said, waving at them while walking quickly through the door.

Namjoon hyung already looked grumpy waiting inside the van. "What is taking you so long? Mr. Son will punish us later."

I nodded, try to get in the van.

"Sorry hyung. But where are the others?" It feels awkward to see the passenger seats empty without them.

"They already arrived at the dancing studio," he gave me a simple answer, I'm guessing he's too moody to talk with me right now.

---

Walking fast with Namjoon hyung, we get to the dance studio on time. Fortunately, Mr. Son still haven't come yet.

"Ah, you're here. Get yourself warmed up. We have to get this dance right," Hoseok hyung said in serious tone since he is the lead dancer and he has to make sure the members got the steps right or if we're not, he's the one who got the shots from our choreography teacher.

"Ayyyy, hyung. Don't be too serious," Jimin hyung joking while splitting his legs apart, doing some stretchings. Well, Hoseok hyung is the one who always brightens up our mood so seeing him serious like this is not particularly comfortable for us.