Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?

Eunha's P.O.V

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I choked. I start to cough non-stop, I felt tea going up almost spurted out through the nose, my eyes started to dwelled with tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked, patting my back a few times until I can breathe again, without coughing.

I nodded. Then, I answered his earlier question, "No."

"Huh? I don't understand. You nodded and then you said no?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm okay and no, I don't have a boyfriend," my heart beats so fast right now. "Why?"

He was saying something but I couldn't hear it because of his low voice and the noises from the theme park itself. "Hey, I can't hear you!" I said.

"Ohh, ehm. That's good, I mean, okay. I just don't wanna get this handsome face get punches from someone's boyfriend," he explained.

"Eww, 'this handsome face' yeah right," feeling annoyed with him.

---

"There you go. You must've been so lucky to have a boyfriend who managed to get these toys, young girl," an old man said, giving me little toys Jungkook managed to win after playing a few games at his stall.

"Uh, he's not-"

"Ah, yes. I think I was just having the same thought as you are, uncle," he cut my words.

Does he just acknowledged the old man's statement about him being my boyfriend? Of course he's not. He was just proud with himself winning all the prizes duhh.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

You coward. A simple 3 words and you can't even say it? I like you. That's all and you ruined it.

"Err, I like you," I said lowly.

"Hey, I can't hear you!" She said.

"Ohh, ehm. That's good, I mean, okay. I just don't wanna get this handsome face get punches from someone's boyfriend," why are you saying these lame jokes, Jeon Jungkook?

"Eww, 'this handsome face' yeah right," she said. I know she's annoyed with my joke.

My tongue froze everytime I want to say it to her. An idea comes up when I saw an old lady making a lot of colourful cotton candy. "Can you sit here for a while? I'm going to get some of that," pointed to the cotton candy.

"Uuu, yess okay go buy it! It's been a while since I stopped from eating that," she chuckled. I just love how she covered her mouth when she chuckled. It's cute. Why does everything about her is cute? Ahh, really Jungkook?

Walking towards the old lady, I smiled, "Aunty, I would like to buy one please."

"Oh sure, young man. Do you want to choose the shapes and colour? It's free," she pointed out the colours and shapes for the cotton candy.

Watching her sitting alone with her pink sweater, I bit my lip. "This one, aunty. And I would like it in pink colour please," I said.

While waiting for it, I took out my pen and a piece of my sticky note. What am I going to write?

Taking a few minutes to think about what I'm going to write, I'm finally done it.

---

"Here. Cute isn't it?" I showed the cotton candy to her.

"Omo, it's soo cuteeee," she took it from me.

"I know, cute pink bunny just like you," I looked at her as she smiling slightly after I said that.