Chapter 18 : I Love You..

"ARGHHHHH!!" Hoseok screamed when all of sudden his shoulder was shoved so hard with Jungkook's chair.

Jungkook just walked out from the kitchen, leaving him in pain, whilst Eunha called him, "Jungkook-ah! Where are you going?" Nothing heard from him to response Eunha's question but a loud smash of the front door.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah! Where are you going?" I shouted from my seat. I wanted to go after him but the kitchen was so noisy and crowded with Hoseok's groans, the members were all helping him making me hard to move out.

Hoseok's face was so pitiful, he must've be so in pain. "Are you okay, Hoseok?"

He was sitting on his seat back, brushing his shoulder. "Do I looked like I'm okay? Of course it's hurts. Ahh, more bruises," he spat.

I didn't dare to looked at him because I know that was happened because of me and Jimin were playing Jungkook off. "I'm so sorry," I said slowly, not just to Hoseok but all of the members.

V was whispered "It's okay" to me with both of his thumbs up. Seeing everyone were in silence, I was going to stand up, avoiding the awkwardness and I want to look out for Jungkook, but Jin oppa grabbed my arm, asking me to sit back. "Wait till he cools off. Don't worry, he can't stay mad at you and I'm sure he'll be home because we have vocal training today in the studio. Plus, you will your first practice with Umji and SinB, right?" I started to whine when he messed up my hair.

Fixing my hair, I looked at my left side, Jimin smiled in pain. I know he felt guilty for me because of that incident earlier. "It's okay. I will talk to him later," I said to him, patted his shoulder.

---

"Unnie! Are you done? Manager Jo is waiting outside!" I heard Umji calling for me at downstairs. Jungkook was not home yet and I feel extremely worried right now since Jin oppa said that he'll be home for their training. But I don't even saw a glimpse of him. Where are you, Jungkookie?

Grabbing my phone and my bagpack filled with my clothes, I went downstairs. I can hear singings and rappings in the studio, meaning they were practicing too. "Ahh.. We can't do this without Jungkook," I heard Yoongi nagged in the room.

"Unnie, come quick!" SinB grabbed my arm.

I was going to call Jungkook but then suddenly this messy guy took my phone away from my hand. "Didn't PD-nim told you? Starting the first of your trainee day, I'm gonna keep your phone. You only can use it IF your parents call you," he explained to me.

I barely even know this guy. "Manager Jo?" Wow, he's changed. The first time I met him, he looked tough and healthy. But now? He looked so skinny, his beard was unshaved.

I looked at Umji and SinB in the passenger's seat, wanting some back up, they were only nodded supporting our manager.

"Get in, unnie. We save the front seat for you," Umji smiled cutely at me.

I sighed. Looking at my watch as I got in the van, Jungkook-ah, it's already 4 o'clock now. It's been a few hours since he left the house.

---

SinB helped me with the choreography, and I swear to God this was harder than I expected. "I thought girl group's choreographies supposed to have a bubbly, feminine steps but this is oh my god," I complained while panting, trying to breathe.

Umji joined me resting on the floor, "We're different, unnie. You see, our group will be debut as an innocent girl group but with a powerful dance, same like our housemates, BTS."