Chapter 19 : Woah..

Jin P.O.V

"Go fill in the kettle and boil the water, Taehyung-ah!"

He immediately ran to the kitchen, obeyed with my request. Jimin and Hoseok helped each other carrying the heater from the upstairs. Namjoon, me and Yoongi sitting on the couch, sighed heavily almost at the same time. "I hope they don't get sick tomorrow. Our upcoming showcase is just a few days away," Yoongi said lowly, his eyes staring at Namjoon, who was nearly fall on the floor because tripping the television's wire.

"Be careful, Namjoon-ah." I chuckled a little, glancing at him.

I looked at these two of my dongsaengs, Jungkook and Eunha. Jungkook, I've been together with him more than 3 years since our predebut. I never see him fell head over heels with a girl.

Eunha, this girl is so special. There's something about her that can make people feel so comfortable being with her. As an example, Jeon Jungkook. He was already too comfortable with this girl, he even sleep with his lips mumbling her name.

Eunha wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist, her head was on his chest. Jungkook was already asleep, his hand on Eunha's back, with his head resting on her head.. They're both still shivering, eventhough me and the members covered them with a few layers of blanket. These kids, really..

30 minutes ago..

Me, Jimin and V found them walking together, on our way back home. When I reached both of them, my heart weakened to see Jungkook's blue, pale lips, trembling because of the coldness. Eunha helped him walked, without a sweater on her.

"Eunha-ya, let me help you. You can't even walk properly," Jimin asked her, while his hand touched the back of
Jungkook's head. I smiled lightly to see Jimin doing that to Jungkook. That's his habit when he wanted to express his love and care, and strangely he did that only to Jungkook.

Eunha nodded at him, giving him space to lift Jungkook's arm. "V-ya, help Eunha walk into the house and don't forget to cover her with blankets," I said, helping Jimin who was having trouble with Jungkook's heavy body.

"Hyung, it's okay. I can do this. You looked pretty stress with both of our dongsaengs," he chuckled.

I nodded, not just that I'm agree with Jimin's statement but I knew he wanted to talk to Jungkook, alone.

---

Jimin P.O.V

It was saddening to see my own dongsaeng being so weak, especially Jungkook. The members and I always knew that Jungkook is the strongest person in our group.

"Hyung, are you mad at me?" He asked with his voice shaking because of the coldness. My eyes became warm to hear his weak voice.

My grip tightened on the sweater he wore, "No, why should I mad?" I looked at him, as I continued to help him walking on the street.

He was sighing, with his eyes closed. "You know, about me and Eunha.."

I smiled lightly, "Oh, about that. Err.. don't worry, Eunha had explained everything to me."

He furrowed his eyesbrows, "She did? But why she didn't told me about this?" He sighed then he continued again, "and now I'm feeling guilty at both of you. I'm so stupid, damn it," I caught him mumbling within himself.

---

We finally reached the house. Hoseok hyung immediately came out and helped after he saw me lifting Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook gasped for air when he saw Eunha's figure lying on the couch. "Hyung, I'm okay now. You guys can take a rest," he said without looking at both of us, brought his steps closely to his girlfriend. "Why she's sleeping on this couch instead of her bed?"