Chapter 25 : If only..

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yah! Jungkook-ah, they've finally debuted!" Jimin hyung exclaimed at me.

I glanced at him and the TV for a sec, turned around, going upstairs. My heart still ached, how could she left me like that? Not forgetting when I saw how happy she was with Sunyoul, urgh..

"Oh? Have you watch the performance?" Jin hyung looked as he move passed by me, going downstairs.

I shook my head, "Why should I," with a grin on my face when he glared at me. "We both know the reasons," he breathed out, "At least for SinB and Umji.."

I turned my back, continuing my steps going upstairs.

"Can't believe you still mad at her," he spat, joining Jimin hyung on the sofa.

My steps immediately stopped when both of them screaming over Jin hyung's iPad. "Oh? EUNHA-YA! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER CALL US! BY THE WAY, CONGRATULATIONS!" Jimin hyung said excitedly, he looked like a child, sending hearts using his fingers all over the screen. Facetime?

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"YAH! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT SOWONNIE IS ONE OF THE MEMBERS!" My cheeks turned red when the staffs looked at me weirdly.

Bowed politely, I quickly ran out from the waiting room. Fortunately, the members weren't in the waiting room with me. They would laughing out loud hearing Jin oppa whining like a baby.

Giggling, "I forgot. Sorry hehehe," I pouted my lips towards my phone.

"Jimjn, hold this for a while. I'm going to toilet, that ddeokbeokki were too spicy, my stomach is grumbling geez.." I started to laugh so hard when Jimin made an ugly expression just as Jin oppa let out an enormous fart.

"You're so disgusting, hyung! Stay away from me!" He pushed the older guy who kept on teasing him, which was annoying for me to see the screen kept on shaking.

"I'll turn this off if you guys don't stop," I pretending to threaten them, causing Jin oppa automatically walked away from Jimin.

"Wah, thanks Eunha-ya.." Jimin let out a relief sigh. "So, how are you?" He continued.

"We've been facetiming more than 5 minutes already and you just asked me that?" I snorted.

"You know what I meant.." He looked at me with his serious face.

"Well, I'm just the same Eunha you guys know," I smiled lightly at him.

I knew exactly what he meant. He kept on silence so I changed the topic. "So, how about you? Any dates?"

"Nope."

I chuckled awkwardly. I don't have any words to say at him.

"I'm still crushing on you, Eunha-ya.. And I know he hurt you." He said slowly.

My eyes widen, the smile on my face slowly fading away. No, please.. Not again..

"Jimin.. I thought we've talked about this. I thought we're good," I said with shaky voice. Afraid to cry again.

I don't know why am I being so sensitive lately. Since last week. Since he got a new girl and not telling me.

"And I've told you, if he ever hurts you, I'm willing to take a chance," he sighed, "Do you still love him?" He asked, rubbing his nose cutely.

I chuckled, hesitantly nodded infront of my phone, mumbing "yes".

"What's that? I can't hear you!" He put his ear close to the screen.